Laura's Views #3 She’s not like other girls, she sleeps nude in a vain attempt to snare a dude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eye f@cking herself while the therapist was applying the mask. It’s ridiculous how much she fancies herself.

Reactions: 4
Here we go with the Daddy dissing..between her an Paul Stenson, Fathers day must be triggering the shite out of these people

Here we go with the Daddy dissing..between her an Paul Stenson, Fathers day must be triggering the shite out of these people
I never understand that, its never half as bad for mothers day. What really galls me is Happy Fathers day to the mother as my father ditched us blah blah blah. plenty of mothers ditch their kids too, stop hating on the men like - women arent innocent either.
Sorry for the mini rant, it bothers me that people men bash and there is no real need!

Reactions: 6
Some people aren’t lucky enough to have good parents, I’m one of them and yes I do find mothers/fathers days upsetting as well as holidays. I have a great group of friends around me and my sister is amazing but that’s all I got.

What I’m getting at is I don’t think people should be preached at about how to feel in these situations. You never know the whole picture.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Some people aren’t lucky enough to have good parents, I’m one of them and yes I do find mothers/fathers days upsetting as well as holidays. I have a great group of friends around me and my sister is amazing but that’s all I got.

What I’m getting at is I don’t think people should be preached at about how to feel in these situations. You never know the whole picture.
I agree, you never know the full picture. I just dont understand why you need to be so vocal about how it triggers you that there is a mothers/ fathers day / halloween/ christmas. I would be of the opinion of leave the people that enjoy them enjoy the days, dont ruin it for others because you dont particularly enjoy it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
How many houses do you think are available for rent in Darndale? None. Fake news. Didn't happen. You never lived in Darndale Laura.
Haven't been watching her stories for a bit. Was in on stories she mentioned about renting in Darndale? I can't see it on WAI.

Reactions: 1
She has family in Darndale, she stayed with them when she went to college in Dublin. Hardly “rented” when you stayed with your Aunt.

• Wow
Reactions: 1

I agree, you never know the full picture. I just dont understand why you need to be so vocal about how it triggers you that there is a mothers/ fathers day / halloween/ christmas. I would be of the opinion of leave the people that enjoy them enjoy the days, dont ruin it for others because you dont particularly enjoy it.
Agree with both of you on this, however you nearly are made feel guilty for having a good one with posts like hers, could explain her fawning over the mother so much and worrying about her dying !

Reactions: 3

But do you need to post crypic stories alluding to it but shooting people down who ask? Dont see how that benefits her or anyone really.

Reactions: 2
Why has it taken her 'literal years' to go there if she's such a fan?
When I saw this it actually pissed me off, like duck it took you literal years to make it to Athlone to a beauty salon that yes popular (in the area) not known nationally. Like you'd swear it was urbana in Dublin! I know she knows sheena from youtube, and maybe she was referring to her when she said 'literal years' feckin fool always lies with this one. ffs. Sheena hasn't even been working there that long either, did she reach out to her or some shite? I like sheena her makeup looks are always on point, but come on girl don't indulge laura on her bs.

Also dyinggggg at her saying she ever rented in darndale back in the day (you can actually rent there lads. it's more like on the far end of it where it's edging on coolock! but it can be done). Her culchie arse wouldn't last a feckin second in coolock nevermind darnedale!

When I saw this it actually pissed me off, like duck it took you literal years to make it to Athlone to a beauty salon that yes popular (in the area) not known nationally. Like you'd swear it was urbana in Dublin! I know she knows sheena from youtube, and maybe she was referring to her when she said 'literal years' feckin fool always lies with this one. ffs. Sheena hasn't even been working there that long either, did she reach out to her or some shite? I like sheena her makeup looks are always on point, but come on girl don't indulge laura on her bs.

Also dyinggggg at her saying she ever rented in darndale back in the day (you can actually rent there lads. it's more like on the far end of it where it's edging on coolock! but it can be done). Her culchie arse wouldn't last a feckin second in coolock nevermind darnedale!
Can imagine her videoing all the scramblers in Darndale like she records the leaf blower chap 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.