Laura's Views #3 She’s not like other girls, she sleeps nude in a vain attempt to snare a dude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guarantee you if someone actually asked her about her dad though she would screenshot their message and post it on twitter claiming offence and looking for attention

Reactions: 8
I'm a culchie and yes anyone from outside Dublin is a culchie 😅. Which is kind of funny when "townie" people from outside Dublin find out they are considered culchies.

Also I think Laura is from around Tullow. So not even Carlow town anyway.

Reactions: 2
I'm a culchie and yes anyone from outside Dublin is a culchie 😅. Which is kind of funny when "townie" people from outside Dublin find out they are considered culchies.

Also I think Laura is from around Tullow. So not even Carlow town anyway.
Did she actually live in darndale or is she talking shite?

She's from Tullow and this not talking to her dad is newish. It's been a couple of years since I chatted with her but she used to talk about him with no issues. Separated from her mother a long time.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I was responding to the poster. Who said something along the lines of why people would be so vocal about days that trigger them, it wasn't specifically in relation to Laura.
She doesnt talk about it though? And when people ask she gets ratty. She alludes to things but never opens up a discussion
Ah stop. We're all adults.
I don't get this response. As in as adults we are already mindful of this?..

Reactions: 3
I was responding to the poster. Who said something along the lines of why people would be so vocal about days that trigger them, it wasn't specifically in relation to Laura.

I don't get this response. As in as adults we are already mindful of this?..
It's in direct response to your comment about us all being more mindful to those who don't have good relationships with their Dad. The world is snowflake mad. You can't talk about your dad/brother/dog/cat without offending someone.

Reactions: 12
It's in direct response to your comment about us all being more mindful to those who don't have good relationships with their Dad. The world is snowflake mad. You can't talk about your dad/brother/dog/cat without offending someone.
100% this why does everyone have to be offended.... 😭 Just leave people do their thing.

New thread

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.