Lauraellendennis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised she doesn’t already have a thread asked her follows for 10k for her car raised 2k refused to give anyone it back now acting like it never even happened she literally acts like she’s something special

Reactions: 2
I’m surprised she doesn’t already have a thread asked her follows for 10k for her car raised 2k refused to give anyone it back now acting like it never even happened she literally acts like she’s something special
and then she posted videos on TikTok of her in a mini that she suddenly has access too?

Reactions: 1
I wonder if she has given everyone their money back?

Did I read that right? She refused to give everyone the money back?! Tik tokers need to stop asking for money from random people it’s embarrassing

Money just went. So did she. This girl came up on my fyp daily now i never see anything of hers

She’s gone off the app im pretty sure
Maybe she will come back but for now i think thats it bye bye laura

If anyone has her new user plz share i would like to have a look or she really has gone thanks

I don’t think anyone got any money back. I think she’s done a runner and left plus I think she’s been banned too