Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
To be fair, she’s effectively travelling to work and meeting her boyfriend - surely she has the right to do that without being followed by photographers? It’s sad that we’ve got to the stage where we think that’s acceptable and inevitable, just because your job is in the public eye.
She was posing for photos at the Brits because it’s her job and she was at an official event.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Astonishing

VIP Member
To be fair, she’s effectively travelling to work and meeting her boyfriend - surely she has the right to do that without being followed by photographers? It’s sad that we’ve got to the stage where we think that’s acceptable and inevitable, just because your job is in the public eye.
She was posing for photos at the Brits because it’s her job and she was at an official event.
I agree! I actually really like Laura Whitmore! It can’t be easy for her right now hosting a show still that her dead friend used to present with her boyfriend still doing it and them effectively not really having much time together to grieve and just be a normal couple.

Reactions: 4

freda19

VIP Member
I agree with Quirky and see no problem.

She's just getting on with her life. She understands the normal thing re the press and is likely used to it, but no doubt because of the Caroline connection they've upped the ante to push her into saying something they can batter her about.

Reactions: 2