Laura Whitmore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laura Whitmore is nauseating. She’s now whinging about being followed by the paps at a “distressing” time when yesterday she was posting Insta stories of her dancing shoes, dancing to music and taking selfies.

another self serving attention seeker

Reactions: 71
Laura just wants to have her cake and eat it. ‘Don’t look at me, don’t take my picture... even though I was at the brits posing for my pic the other night.’ It’s the price you pay

Reactions: 19
I've only recently seen her, and was a bit surprised with how she looked after all the "she's way out of his league" headlines. I don't see it, they look like a pretty normal couple.

Was distasteful how she launched straight into blaming the media over Caroline.

Now it looks like her and Ian have deliberately baited to do a "omg press intrusion" to get headlines. I'm sure Cape town airport of all places has a way for VIPs to not use the busy public terminal exit and Ian didn't have to meet her somewhere where they knew paps would be.

Reactions: 20
To be fair, she’s effectively travelling to work and meeting her boyfriend - surely she has the right to do that without being followed by photographers? It’s sad that we’ve got to the stage where we think that’s acceptable and inevitable, just because your job is in the public eye.
She was posing for photos at the Brits because it’s her job and she was at an official event.
I'd put it in the same category as "you should be able to leave your house unlocked". Yes you should in an ideal world.

She's been part of a national story and it seems like she's done this on purpose for attention. I'm cynical, but she does come across as courting it. Just take the video in private and complain to ipso, but that wouldn't get headlines and lots of attention 🤷‍♀️

I'm sure for any normal week she'd be tipping off the paps to tell them when she was arriving to try to get her photo out there.

Reactions: 17
Just seen it. Her and Ian are just going out their way to prove a point. Surely Ian could have waited in a car got a driver to come and meet her and simply don’t stop and chat to the cameraman??

work in an office if you don’t want to be papped. She’s saying she’s mourning but was partying at the brits two nights ago?

Reactions: 16
they've upped the ante to push her into saying something they can batter her about
But no one's pushed her into saying anything, her and Ian made a point to share on social media that a photographer was taking photos.

Reactions: 5
Just seen it. Her and Ian are just going out their way to prove a point. Surely Ian could have waited in a car got a driver to come and meet her and simply don’t stop and chat to the cameraman??

work in an office if you don’t want to be papped. She’s saying she’s mourning but was partying at the brits two nights ago?
Totally agree with this.

How many of these celebs sell their pictures and locations when it suits them?

Reactions: 11
Laura Whitmore is nauseating. She’s now whinging about being followed by the paps at a “distressing” time when yesterday she was posting Insta stories of her dancing shoes, dancing to music and taking selfies.

I completely agree!!

Reactions: 4
Ugh I just need to log off all my socials. Stephanie Davis has a single out now? I wonder has she even as much as asked Caroline’s family if this is what they want her legacy to be. Nothing but self promotion. I can’t deal with her “I’ll be the voice of the people” crap, making a total martyr out of herself.

the world has lost the plot

• Heart
Reactions: 14
But no one's pushed her into saying anything, her and Ian made a point to share on social media that a photographer was taking photos.
To be honest I've not seen it. I just assumed it was the usual crap, so I'll leave those who watched it to discuss it.:)

It seems like she asked the pap to stop reasonably enough. He didn’t like it when he was being filmed but it’s fair game to film them?
I’m not her biggest fan but I didn’t think she was unreasonable.

Reactions: 15
Could Laura not have flown to South Africa and met her boyfriend on Sunday, sure they have the money or itv would have moved her flight so they had personal time together to grieve? The bbc offered her time off and I’m sure she wasn’t forced to go to the brit awards?

the paps wouldn’t have known when she was arriving that way either.

that actually a genuine question by the way not a dig as I’m genuinely curious how people were happily partying a couple of days after. I know people grieve differently

Could Laura not have flown to South Africa and met her boyfriend on Sunday, sure they have the money or itv would have moved her flight so they had personal time together to grieve? The bbc offered her time off and I’m sure she wasn’t forced to go to the brit awards?

the paps wouldn’t have known when she was arriving that way either.

that actually a genuine question by the way not a dig as I’m genuinely curious how people were happily partying a couple of days after. I know people grieve differently
There's a plethora of ways they could have avoided what they knew would happen.

But that wouldn't have got her viral on social media and getting her name out in all the headlines. The vast majority of people on social media seem to have fallen hook, line and sinker for it. 👏🙄

Reactions: 9

I just seen it and have to agree. What a hypocrite she is, another jumping on the bandwagon trying to ‘prove a point’. It was one photographer and it’s part of the job unfortunately right or wrong 💁🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
She's been a massive hypocrite and she gets away with it as no one would dare call out a grieving friend / co worker that knew her professionally.

I'm not saying she isn't grieving, but she's also seeing this as a way to boost herself. The two aren't mutually exclusive, she can be sad about the death while also trying to raise her profile.

I know for a fact when Laura was dating her ex Danny she’s call the paps and tell them which park she was in so they’d be photographed together 😂

an OG “I’m with the band” girl who will jump onto the next guy that can further her career in a heartbeat.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.