Laura Whitmore #3 As dry as a crisp sandwich on brown bread with no butter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you see her face when everyone was giving a standing ovation for the Olympians/Paralympians at the NTAs? She was stood up with a face like thunder clapping with so little enthusiasm

Reactions: 8
Did you see her face when everyone was giving a standing ovation for the Olympians/Paralympians at the NTAs? She was stood up with a face like thunder clapping with so little enthusiasm
Yes she looked so uninterested. She's really not helping herself at all. They know when cameras are on them ffs they're quiet big

Reactions: 6
Did the account with all the stories about Laura ever come back?
Probably got served a cease and desist 😂 Laura quoted on her stories recently some criticism about herself. It was written out not a screenshot of a message or anything. Really think it was off here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes! I noticed that. Face like a slapped arse when she didn't realise cameras were on her

Reactions: 8
Came here to say that at least while she is at the NTAs she can’t make a fool of herself as she is not on her phone… but I was wrong… she can find other ways apparently

Reactions: 9
Really don't get these celebs that bang on about privacy etc then post pictures of their street or their local tube station. Maybe I'm wrong but she must live fairly close to that station...is she not basically just giving where she lives to people?! I've seen loads of others doing similar recently!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Really don't get these celebs that bang on about privacy etc then post pictures of their street or their local tube station. Maybe I'm wrong but she must live fairly close to that station...is she not basically just annoying where she lives to people?! I've seen loads of others doing similar recently!
Yeah she lives round there, shes shown the local park and the houses across from hers etc. I used to live there and can tell where her house is. These people dont get it. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.