Laura Greaves #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have made this because nobody seemed to be able to at the end of the last thread.

Someone please do a re-cap as I haven't been watching her long..

I am disgusted she is sat in A n E on bleeping live with her child who is hurt, then proceeds to tell him to scream when he sees the doc because she doesn't want to wait ..

She is addicted to being on live I don't get it, she isn't even being gifted so why is she constantly on it??

Also I'm sure she said the boy had no shoes on! Who doesn't check there child has shoes on before they leave the house wtf

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Where to start with the re cap 🤣

anyway I hate the fact she is sat on live in the hospital I am sure the other patients will be very happy to know this. But her complaining about herself is the worst bit “I’m tired, I’m aching” get off live and look after your son

Reactions: 2
Where to start with the re cap 🤣

anyway I hate the fact she is sat on live in the hospital I am sure the other patients will be very happy to know this. But her complaining about herself is the worst bit “I’m tired, I’m aching” get off live and look after your son
I've honestly never seen anyone like it. As a mother I just cannot fathom being on a live while sat in A n E. She even said if you move your neck I will take you home 🤦🏻‍♀️ scraggy looking hair, dirty top she had a shower and still looks dirty

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She wants people to hear her, so she can promote her skanky page. She has no shame

Reactions: 4
She wants people to hear her, so she can promote her skanky page. She has no shame
She vile, she looks like a pig she has got a disgusting attitude and has no idea how to be a mum she looks lost in that waiting room, she doesn't comfort him at all it's weird

Reactions: 3
She was having a go yesterday saying “this page isn’t about sharing mine and alfies life, it’s about making money”

Yet here she is on live with Alfie in a & e

That kid deserves so much better. My heart breaks for him

Reactions: 10
I have made this because nobody seemed to be able to at the end of the last thread.

Someone please do a re-cap as I haven't been watching her long..

I am disgusted she is sat in A n E on bleeping live with her child who is hurt, then proceeds to tell him to scream when he sees the doc because she doesn't want to wait ..

She is addicted to being on live I don't get it, she isn't even being gifted so why is she constantly on it??

Also I'm sure she said the boy had no shoes on! Who doesn't check there child has shoes on before they leave the house wtf
She loves the attention she hets from her followers. Who in there right mind would sit in A&E on TT🤦‍♀️. She clearly thinks she is mum of the year but as outsider looking in she had many flaws. She craves attention as she got no one to give it her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She loves the attention she hets from her followers. Who in there right mind would sit in A&E on TT🤦‍♀️. She clearly thinks she is mum of the year but as outsider looking in she had many flaws. She craves attention as she got no one to give it her
It's sad it really is. If she was getting a tit ton of gifts I could kinda get it but she just stares blankly at the screen, not many people commenting either just bleeping strange behaviour and that child deserves sooooo much more than her poor lad

Reactions: 8
Oh no Annie big gob and stink have fallen out again.

Seems though Laura is using Annie's address and she wants it changed

• Haha
Oh so it is Annie she fell out with ...... knew it wouldn't be long Annie used her for what she wanted and now she's had enough, didn't even last a month

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh so it is Annie she fell out with ...... knew it wouldn't be long Annie used her for what she wanted and now she's had enough, didn't even last a month
Yes all comes out so she been driving a month or do with her unsurence address at annies🤦‍♀️. Niw its tots up she in mess karma. Thought she said she was minted -cough cough. I bet she still drive it even tho it not insured🤭 . Get real job

• Haha
I hate the way she just cuts the live. It’s so rude. People giving her good advice etc and when it gets to much and she thinks she knows everything she just goes. No goodbye, no thank you nothing.
so here we are, soon no insurance and soon no car because she can’t afford it, I thought she had an amazing expensive lifestyle. Remind us what we are jealous of Laura?? At least I can afford my car without flashing my vadge for a fiver! Jealous of nothing love!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can she not afford her insurance 🤣🤣
Nope because she used Annie’s address as her address (isn’t that fraud of some kind??) because it was cheaper and now she’s being told she will need to pay £4000 registered to her address for insurance on a used car?? I doubt many of us would pay that out to be honest! So because she is going to cancel the policy (which she will be charged for-I’d hate to be the poor person at the other end of the phone that day!) the finance will be cancelled on her car.

• Haha
Can she not afford her insurance 🤣🤣
No as she had it insured to annies address and they fell out so now she got do it for her own address. But as u know no insurence means finance on her car is suspended rofl. And she thinks were jealous. Im off to count my savings if you need me🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Surely she doesn't need to pay the 4k upfront it could be spread over the rest of the year.
So I'm confused we're jealous of someone who drives a 2nd hand car on finance that now can't afford the insurance premiums 🤷‍♀️ Laura really makes no sense.

Surely she doesn't need to pay the 4k upfront it could be spread over the rest of the year.
So I'm confused we're jealous of someone who drives a 2nd hand car on finance that now can't afford the insurance premiums 🤷‍♀️ Laura really makes no sense.
Apparantly her monthly payments will be £350 a month

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.