Laura Gemma Meachem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve always wondered why she has never had a thread yet. She drives me round the bleeping bend. That horrific pout, the mediocre makeup, the way she is so desperate to include her boyfriend in videos but then is always so patronising to him every time he dares to speak. Don’t even get me started on ‘herbal life’

Reactions: 15
She drives me round the bend. She’s perma orange, the over inflated lips and stupid poses. It also grates on me how despite doing clean with me vlogs, she can’t bloody clean in a systematic way. Don’t get me started on the way she’s always girl bossing it.

Reactions: 6
I messaged her to buy Herbalife when I was desperate to lose weight and she replied 9 weeks later

Reactions: 4
The girl is horrendously desperate. Videos are becoming carbon copies of Gemma Miles. She now has a Foreo face brush....exactly the same as Gemma 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
I have only just watched one of her videos because im trying to find more youtubers I like and oh my god.
1. she is rough as hell
2. what on earth happens to her mouth when she talks?
3. the way she says 'pound' makes me wanna stab myself in the throat

• Haha
Reactions: 17
she also says a lot of stuff like 'a lot more healthier' and 'a lot more cleaner' do any of these girls finish education? Winds me up

I’ve always thought Christ if she can make it on YouTube I certainly could lol. The lip filler is a bit much though I’m surprised she still gets it after going on this morning with botched filler many years ago

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Aww i really like her i am abit bored with her videos though, just clothes sometimes i watch... sometimes

I’ve always thought Christ if she can make it on YouTube I certainly could lol. The lip filler is a bit much though I’m surprised she still gets it after going on this morning with botched filler many years ago
I think that about most youtubers. :LOL:

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe she rents that place instead of buying. When she moved in a looked it up ( I think I typed barn conversion Nottingham or something) and the rent was around £110 pcm.

Reactions: 3
I don't want to take the mick out of her if it's something she cant help, but does she have some type of speech impediment? She pronounces some words so strangely and her lips move strangely too! Is this a natural thing for her or is it a result of bad fillers? Genuinely curious.

Reactions: 10
I can’t believe she rents that place instead of buying. When she moved in a looked it up ( I think I typed barn conversion Nottingham or something) and the rent was around £110 pcm.
Oh my god can you try and find it again and share with us!

Reactions: 2
Yes! She made a video with him about a year ago saying she hoped to get engaged soon he was meant to live with her at the barn conversion and went on hols with her and her parents then just disappeared 🤷🏻‍♀️

Would be interested to know about Lucas from a couple of years back too though if anyone knows 😂🤔.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.