Laura Gemma Meachem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That primark one?! And then told the world about it... Fair one. She’s an actress and is so desperate to make out how nice she is, obviously you’re falling into the trap.

That primark one?! And then told the world about it... Fair one. She’s an actress and is so desperate to make out how nice she is, obviously you’re falling into the trap.
No the viewer told the world and laura just posted it on her stories. So what if it was Primark she didnt have send it did she?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Glad to see this thread has gone the same way as Gemma’s!!!

and by the same couple of members!

we could let it continue for pages and pages or..... we could hit report and get the user removed 😐

try option two next time 😉
(posts derailing have been removed)

Khy, I’ve just been over to Gemma Louise Miles’s thread and your comments about her are just as bad as mine are about old wonky nips Laura. Practice what you preach girl 🙌🏼
Forum rules state, not to derail threads and this is a place to vent, not to rave. I’m venting about this dirty little money grabbing, bottom feeder YouTuber that can’t get any views because her content is either low quality or a rip off of something that’s already been done a thousand times.
I can not believe she has lowered herself to showing off her full breast for content! Wonky nip and all, this has massively put me off the girl as I really don’t want to see her disgusting bare nipple pop up on my feed 🤢
I don’t know why you’re protecting such a fake girl. Here’s a little fact for you, I went to school with her and know her better than you think. She was the bully but seems to have you all fooled... I think you should take a long hard look at this girl properly and you’ll realise why Aaron left her, he’s actually a decent guy and I don’t blame him for not wanting any involvement with this fake bint.View attachment 125463View attachment 125464

Not only me that seems to think this then Khy... 🙌🏼

View attachment 125469
Wow.. that’s quite harsh... you sound like you have personal issues with her.

• Heart
I quite like Laura but Christ alive when she reveals she’s spent £700 on new lighter extensions only to dye her hair back to black before she’s worn them 😭😭😭 whaaaat! I would kill for luxury extensions like that haha mine Cost £40 off eBay 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
She always says she’s good at saving but I don’t think I have ever seen anyone shop so much... literally parcels every day :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
Anyone notice how she’s suddenly tried to become besties with Hazel Wood? She did the same thing with Gemma Miles last year and that lasted about a month. She seems desperate for friends to me? I dunno maybe she’s lonely!

Reactions: 2
Anyone notice how she’s suddenly tried to become besties with Hazel Wood? She did the same thing with Gemma Miles last year and that lasted about a month. She seems desperate for friends to me? I dunno maybe she’s lonely!

I have noticed this too. Commenting and liking stuff on the gram.

I have to say I think it might have been more Gemma than Laura with regards to that friendship not lasting. Over on Gemma's thread these a lot about Gemma being horrible to Laura on a PR trip.

I have noticed this too. Commenting and liking stuff on the gram.

I have to say I think it might have been more Gemma than Laura with regards to that friendship not lasting. Over on Gemma's thread these a lot about Gemma being horrible to Laura on a PR trip.
I feel sorry for Laura I don’t think she has many friends and just splitting up with her bf I think she might be panicking about her age. I can definitely imagine that could be Gemma as she seems soooooo toxic and fake! I don’t actually mind Laura too much but think she feels a bit lost more than she lets on to her followers!

Reactions: 5
I feel sorry for Laura I don’t think she has many friends and just splitting up with her bf I think she might be panicking about her age. I can definitely imagine that could be Gemma as she seems soooooo toxic and fake! I don’t actually mind Laura too much but think she feels a bit lost more than she lets on to her followers!
Yeh I like Laura too the odd thing gets on my nerves but she is way less offensive than that likes of Gemma and Elle Darby in my opinion. She seems more genuine and much less fake. I could be wrong but it’s the feeling I get!

You could be right about her feeling lost right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don’t actually mind Laura too much but think she feels a bit lost more than she lets on to her followers!
Yeah I agree with this.

I don’t mind her either, even if she does come across a bit empty headed at times. but I REALLY hate the whole buying a book for decoration thing - everyone’s fave Gemma M does it too. Maybe I’m just an old fart but I just find it so shallow.
Even worse is when they use the book as a tray and put decorative tat/ornaments on it, so disrespectful IMO. Just my pet peeve though 🤓

Reactions: 6
She’s got people round in her house, I thought we weren’t allowed people in still unless they’re passing through or are a single person household? Maybe I’m wrong? Her mum lives with her so she isn’t a single occupancy

She’s got people round in her house, I thought we weren’t allowed people in still unless they’re passing through or are a single person household? Maybe I’m wrong? Her mum lives with her so she isn’t a single occupancy
you can in the garden but yes not inside.

you can in the garden but yes not inside.
Yeah I thought this, family inside the house though on insta stories :/ I just feel influencers should be mindful of what they post because they literally could influence young kids! Especially in important times like this. And if you’re gonna break rules don’t bloody boomerang it for the gram 🤷🏻‍♀️

Yeah I thought this, family inside the house though on insta stories :/ I just feel influencers should be mindful of what they post because they literally could influence young kids! Especially in important times like this. And if you’re gonna break rules don’t bloody boomerang it for the gram 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes I saw it, that is DEFINTELY not the rules you cant pop in to fill your plate with food. Silly cow.

Clarified what well that she was breaking the rules?
Was she though? Is the rule in England not that you can now mix with another household as long as that is who you are exclusively mixing with? And there's no need to maintain the 2m distance?

Happy to be corrected. Where I live we are still much stricter and living under original rules.

Reactions: 2
Was she though? Is the rule in England not that you can now mix with another household as long as that is who you are exclusively mixing with? And there's no need to maintain the 2m distance?

Happy to be corrected. Where I live we are still much stricter and living under original rules.
Yes you can mix with another household OUTSIDE but they were in her house.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.