Laura Gemma Meachem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! She made a video with him about a year ago saying she hoped to get engaged soon he was meant to live with her at the barn conversion and went on hols with her and her parents then just disappeared 🤷🏻‍♀️

Would be interested to know about Lucas from a couple of years back too though if anyone knows 😂🤔.
I stopped watching her videos so didn't know they had broken up. Could explain why she hasnt posted so many videos lately only does about 2 a month.

Reactions: 1
I stopped watching her videos so didn't know they had broken up. Could explain why she hasnt posted so many videos lately only does about 2 a month.
Yeah I think she's depressed... bless her, she slightly annoys me sometimes but I think there's no harm in her deep down! Would love to know what happened though 😂

Reactions: 7
She has been talking about coronavirus like she’s a doctor! She only has asthma she really isn’t the worlds most vulnerable person like she acts!! Such a drama queen

Reactions: 2
Aw I quite like Laura. She annoyed the hell out of me early days of corona with that YouTube video acting like she knew everything but tbf I think she’s quite harmless

Reactions: 7
Yeah they split up, she did mention it either in a video or insta story can’t remember! Shame really but she is looking better these days! Her hair really suits her shorter and lighter

I’m not surprised Aaron left her to be honest, she seems like such a filthy cow, her speed cleans aren’t great 😂😂 Plus she’s getting her nipples out left, right and centre, quite literally! One of them looks like it’s pointing at the milkman out the window, I mean gas man! 😂😂😂 Seems like this was a desperate attempt to get some sponsored work, I doubt it will though because she gets no views. Does anyone else think the crap about being bullied at school is bollocks to get people feeling sorry for her? More like she was the bully, I definitely get bully vibes off that girl.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Khy, I’ve just been over to Gemma Louise Miles’s thread and your comments about her are just as bad as mine are about old wonky nips Laura. Practice what you preach girl 🙌🏼
Forum rules state, not to derail threads and this is a place to vent, not to rave. I’m venting about this dirty little money grabbing, bottom feeder YouTuber that can’t get any views because her content is either low quality or a rip off of something that’s already been done a thousand times.
I can not believe she has lowered herself to showing off her full breast for content! Wonky nip and all, this has massively put me off the girl as I really don’t want to see her disgusting bare nipple pop up on my feed 🤢
I don’t know why you’re protecting such a fake girl. Here’s a little fact for you, I went to school with her and know her better than you think. She was the bully but seems to have you all fooled... I think you should take a long hard look at this girl properly and you’ll realise why Aaron left her, he’s actually a decent guy and I don’t blame him for not wanting any involvement with this fake bint.
5106957A-E296-4090-A5A2-2443BC3ED111.jpeg
4616EF4E-0972-464C-89FA-939C59499B65.jpeg

Not only me that seems to think this then Khy... 🙌🏼

973066B4-8CA7-4A24-BDD0-BD19A1486E1A.jpeg

Why can’t Laura talk properly? Does anyone know, this has always bugged the hell out of me. It’s like the word is waiting there on the end of her tongue but just won’t jump off 😂 I had a nap waiting for her to spit a single word out, with that dodgy accent on top it’s enough to drive anyone mad 🙈

How is she able to afford her house? Its a decent size and decor is very nice and modern, are her family rich? Because shes not the biggest influencer does she have other work?

How is she able to afford her house? Its a decent size and decor is very nice and modern, are her family rich? Because shes not the biggest influencer does she have other work?
I do like Laura but this does have me wondering how she affords it. I know she’s said loads of times she won’t take anything just for the money, but she’s also said her parents aren’t rich think her dad is a postman and mum is a nurse on a recent video if my memory serves me correctly.

Or maybe was a nurse but is now retired....

Laura has always had hand outs from family, I said this in an earlier post. All through school she had designer clothes and was one of those girl, I’m not surprised she’s doing what she is now at all. What grates on me is the fact she makes out she’s such a victim now to get views, she has always been the bully and I think now she may be getting a feel of the other end of the stick being in her industry. Plus I know there’s not much she won’t do to get cash out of somebody.

Laura has always had hand outs from family, I said this in an earlier post. All through school she had designer clothes and was one of those girl, I’m not surprised she’s doing what she is now at all. What grates on me is the fact she makes out she’s such a victim now to get views, she has always been the bully and I think now she may be getting a feel of the other end of the stick being in her industry. Plus I know there’s not much she won’t do to get cash out of somebody.
That’s weird, I always got the impression she was quite genuine. But I guess you can pretend to be anyone on the internet for a couple of videos a week 🤷🏻‍♀️

why oh why did she do that to her lips and think it's good. I laughed with her doing youtube full time, I thought she must be doing something else to pay the bills :ROFLMAO: And don't get me started on Herbalife

• Haha
She really is a nasty piece of work, notice how she’s always trying to convince people how nice she is, how she would never do any wrong... that’s a guilty conscience... who you tryna convince Laura? Your viewers or yourself?! Go and get your wonky nipples out on Instagram or something 🙈 the girl has no class 😂

She really is a nasty piece of work, notice how she’s always trying to convince people how nice she is, how she would never do any wrong... that’s a guilty conscience... who you tryna convince Laura? Your viewers or yourself?! Go and get your wonky nipples out on Instagram or something 🙈 the girl has no class 😂
Cant be that nasty she sent a follower a suit she had admired.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.