Laura Felton— go fund me for a boob reduction

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a moron. Just save up or take out a loan for the money like everyone else 🙄 I don’t understand why she thinks she should have it handed to her on a plate.

Reactions: 4
It is quite astonishing!! Gofund me pages are typically used for funeral costs right?

Reactions: 5
Omg I saw her stories last night when she said she mentioned starting one but said she wouldn’t because it would be frowned upon. There are families who don’t have money to buy food to eat or a have a place to live and this selfish moron thinks it’s ok to raise money for a breast reduction!
How self entitled can she be to use her platform to raise money for vanity surgery for herself! She will try to justify it by saying it causes her pain bla bla bla. Well how about trying to lose some weight first and see if that makes a difference. While at the same time saving money incase she still needs the surgery.
She’s just quit her job because her and her husband couldn’t get childcare to fit around their working hours. The lazy madam should look for another job and work her butt off and save for the surgery just like the rest of the world has to when they want something they don’t have the funds for.
Go fund me should be for life changing tragedies not boob reductions for over weight women who can’t be arsed to get a job and pay for it themselves!!! :mad:

Reactions: 9
So glad it wasn’t just me that this p*ssed off she won’t buy her kids new shoes yet she will
Set up go fund me for bust reduction. Saying she can’t exercise because of them, pretty sure it was only before lockdown started she was doing rugby trained 🤔 pretty sure that would be classed as exercise she’s so full of it anything to get something for free

Reactions: 2
Ugh she’s annoyed me so much with this... and lots of other things. I was trying to look for her old thread a few days ago actually but seems to have vanished. She’s so selfish and rude. Cannot stand her!

Reactions: 3
I don’t get why she’s annoyed at people saying it’s wrong.. her husband hold her not to

I am SO glad she has a new thread!! Her last one was taken down because she wasn’t a big enough ‘Influencer’.
She’s a tit-quite literally. More fool the people who do donate towards it!

Disgusting. If she lost weight she would loose a lot of boob. I know I did!

She won’t buy those little girls anything new or even shoes when they need them and she’s doing this it’s disgusting

• Sad
Have you read the comments on the go fund me page it’s so embarrassing people are saying she’s brave. Yes she’s brave asking for money from people she doesn’t even know.
I’d have a TINY bit of respect if she tried to raise the money by doing something but no she’s sat on her bum making pom-poms

• Haha
Oh she’s closed it and is refunding people haha
Good! She’s unreal 🙄

There are people all over the world living in poverty and war torn countries who can’t afford to eat let alone worry about such dull bullshit as she does. She is always moaning about something. “Oh please buy my tit pom poms so I can buy a new chair” 🙄 bleeping get a grip Laura. You’re a married homeowner with two kids not a spoilt little kid.

I also have huge boobs but I’m aware that if I want to do something about how painful it can be it’s on my own back to do that as I’m A bleeping GROWN UP

Reactions: 5
I’m so happy there’s another thread about her! She’s infuriating, never buys her kids new shoes but will splash out on a rank chair?! Crying that you can’t exercise because your tits are too big?? What a load of absolute shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry but she is a lot better off than most. They have just brought a house!!! Had it’s drive way done twice!