Laura Felton— go fund me for a boob reduction

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure she cashed in on small business covid grants and loans too - reckon those loans would need to be re paid soon so easier to cease trading?!

Reactions: 2
Even now I can't stand her. Bet she's still awful to her kids all she cares about is rugby that fat dog and alcohol

Reactions: 1
I'm sorry but is she ever with her kids? Always with the rugby team or gushing over her job at a tit seaside gallery

Reactions: 2
Would love to know what the story is there! Her crochet business which seemed to be thriving all of a sudden came to a stop & now the house is up for sale 🤔 the house they literally just finished renovating the kitchen in! He's no longer a chef & if she moves what about her rugby buddies that she seems to spend more time with than her kids! Oohh so many questions 😅

Reactions: 1
Selling it for £73k more than they paid 3 years ago 😆 it’s nice but it screams basic witch renovation. And as for the kids why are their bedrooms empty? They literally have no toys

Reactions: 3