Laura Fantacci (and the others from Wardrobe Icons)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez Debbie with that stupid affected voice again. She’s from bloody North London. A classic example how someone can believe their own PR. I will never buy any of that stuff she makes in her shed!!
The voice/accent BAFFLES me, it’s so weird.

Reactions: 3
I find the voice/accent massively grating… actually can’t bare it! She has clearly pumped a huge amount of money into her little ceramic hobby which she is trying to present as a business. I would never buy any of it.

Reactions: 5
Saw DB in the wild on Friday, crossing Oxford St in a yellow poncho and ridiculous sunglasses. She has great hair but looks a lot older than 50…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Keeping it Kent with whipping boys Tom’s very normal family. She must be getting the “ick” - no so chic table with her plates. Well done Edmunds family 👍🏻 hope you are coping

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No wonder she didn’t have enough space for her kids in the car. Too busy ferrying her freebies in order to plug them over the holidays.

Reactions: 1
Loving reading DB’s replies to house renovation questions. Especially enjoyed ‘we have a housekeeping couple that look after our home’. What a different life she leads to the rest of the world….

Reactions: 2
Her story this morning about wearing all green was like a caricature - THAT ACCENT!! 😫

The Ibiza house however is stunning, it looks incredible.

Reactions: 3
Vanishing hairline noted and shiny shiny forehead. So chic???? Nah. Ibiza house courtesy of inheritance when her Dad died. Did she work for that money? Nah. Is that chic??? Nah

Reactions: 1
Lolz! I mean look at that face! He’s a nice looking bloke but I would really take the piss if my husband posed like that a la blue steel in photos. I do conclude that the two of them are dead dry and have no “banter”.
IMG_9141.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
So glad DB got a quick break in the spa, the skiing and the spa before that just before her break in LA. What a life.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Deborah Brett and her mediocre ceramics decorated with bubble paint - the craft I do with my three year old. Your ceramics are tit DB. They’re being produced because you’re rich. Get a grip.

Reactions: 4
Deborah Brett and her mediocre ceramics decorated with bubble paint - the craft I do with my three year old. Your ceramics are tit DB. They’re being produced because you’re rich. Get a grip.
Why people are buying them is the real question!

Reactions: 2