Laura Doyle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seemingly Tracey's Mam told her that Laura was the one who started the thread on here about her. Saw it in a vision or something!! Like....have you ever heard the likes of it
Laura seems to fall out with everyone my little babog,Tracey,Aoife Birmingham and remember her friend Lisa mc Neif (who was godmother to briar rose )

Reactions: 3
Laura seems to fall out with everyone my little babog,Tracey,Aoife Birmingham and remember her friend Lisa mc Neif (who was godmother to briar rose )
Anyone know what happened? Did she fall with all of them over Physic Maureen’s vision?

Reactions: 1
Can’t stick Tracey Quinn either, that’s ridiculous if she fell out with someone over her mother’s vision lol.

Why isn’t there a thread on Aoife bermigham breaking restrictions everyday with get group swims , can someone start thread

Reactions: 2
Her eldest isn’t her husbands he’s her ex’s who she doesn’t allow see the child. She never has done. I grew up next to her and went to school with her. She basically is known in the area for sleeping with everyone’s partners. She chain smokes while pregnant and has no childhood friends because she literally slept with all their partners. She’s a horrible human,
I’m shocked she has so many fooled.

• Wow
Her eldest isn’t her husbands he’s her ex’s who she doesn’t allow see the child. She never has done. I grew up next to her and went to school with her. She basically is known in the area for sleeping with everyone’s partners. She chain smokes while pregnant and has no childhood friends because she literally slept with all their partners. She’s a horrible human,
Wow didn’t know this. Where does she live ?

The post today 😂 Hi Laura👋🏼

Don’t believe this one for a second, too sweet to be wholesome. Rumours on the Tracey Quinn thread about Laura and I would absolutely believe them - think Laura played a good game but I would not be surprised if she’s posting here (I totally believe some of the bloggers are posting here guised as followers 😉 - don’t believe everything you read on the internet lads).

One poster in particular seems to have so much personal info on bloggers, cherrysue type. Has to be an insider.

• Haha
The post today 😂 Hi Laura👋🏼

Don’t believe this one for a second, too sweet to be wholesome. Rumours on the Tracey Quinn thread about Laura and I would absolutely believe them - think Laura played a good game but I would not be surprised if she’s posting here (I totally believe some of the bloggers are posting here guised as followers 😉 - don’t believe everything you read on the internet lads).

One poster in particular seems to have so much personal info on bloggers, cherrysue type. Has to be an insider.
I should add I heard this from a good source - I would never have believed this stuff but wow mind blown. I would say these people are close to being outed.

This one perplexes me. I've heard her on podcasts and she's opinionated and firey and then she comes on her stories and can barely string a sentence together. She pouts into her camera blathering on about nothing and taking about 5 stories to do so. I honestly don't get that

This one perplexes me. I've heard her on podcasts and she's opinionated and firey and then she comes on her stories and can barely string a sentence together. She pouts into her camera blathering on about nothing and taking about 5 stories to do so. I honestly don't get that
Same I like her in general but usually tap through her stories cos they take forever!! The pauses mid sentence and constant looking around or out the window bugs me!!

What’s the eldest not being her husbands anything to do with anything?!!

Have to agree with the posts on her beige Instagram persona. I listen to their podcast because I like Avril and it led me to Laura's Instagram. I can't believe the difference from how she is on the podcast. It's like two totally different characters. Granted Laura Fab and Avril have big personalities but Laura D is no shrinking voilet on it and can hold her own. Over on Instagram she can barely string a sentence together, she stops mid sentence and stares off into the distance. She comes across as dull and lacking on her Instagram and I don't understand it at all