Laura Delaney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just gone back and watched (skipped through) her first youtube video and i can't believe its the same person!
Way more put together, healthier looking and no swearing!
She was a much nicer person way back in the beginning

Reactions: 3
I think some of you are being a bit hard on her. As if any of us are perfect? She obviously really cares about her kids, they are loved, clean, fed and happy. Holly is absolutely HILARIOUS. When she grabs the camera, she’s a comedian! Alfie is really funny and so sweet! Harry does seem like he needs a lot of attention but 🤷‍♀️ All kids are different. The dad seems nice, they seem to get on so well - very well 😉- so I wonder what happened there. Someone said how she looked like a different person in the earlier vlogs, I agree, but back then there seems to be a sadness behind her eyes in them, more reserved etc.

Reactions: 7
I think some of you are being a bit hard on her. As if any of us are perfect? She obviously really cares about her kids, they are loved, clean, fed and happy. Holly is absolutely HILARIOUS. When she grabs the camera, she’s a comedian! Alfie is really funny and so sweet! Harry does seem like he needs a lot of attention but 🤷‍♀️ All kids are different. The dad seems nice, they seem to get on so well - very well 😉- so I wonder what happened there. Someone said how she looked like a different person in the earlier vlogs, I agree, but back then there seems to be a sadness behind her eyes in them, more reserved etc.
100% agree with you. Infact, shes spoken numerous times about how she had pretty bad depression. Yes she swears, yes her house is upside down most of the time but who cares, her kids are happy and looked after and that's the main thing.. I do think its abit cheeky that she now has a patron but so far shes not actually mentioned it too much which is nice, its there for people that want to pay and if not then it's not shoved in our faces (so far). I enjoy her videos, I'm yet to find another mum or family on youtube that are as real.

Reactions: 6
bleeping hell, Rodney was proper obsessed with getting some of her pics. Weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I actually quite like her. I think she's pretty funny. She popped up on fyp because someone asked her if she was due after posting a video and it all kicked off 😬

Reactions: 1
I know this isn’t an active thread but I’m in two minds about her. I think she has done a great job with Alfie but the kid has been blocked a few times from Tiktok because of his language.

Harry & Hollie are feral. I get it, they are young kids but there is zero discipline in that house.

I know this isn’t an active thread but I’m in two minds about her. I think she has done a great job with Alfie but the kid has been blocked a few times from Tiktok because of his language.

Harry & Hollie are feral. I get it, they are young kids but there is zero discipline in that house.
And any need for the continual swearing? F word every other sentence.

I think she started off with the swearing as a one or two videos showing she isn’t a normal mum but a cool mum (whatever that is) & has doubled down on it because she’s got herself in too deep