Laura Delaney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I felt for her in last vlog havin to take herself away. It must be hard n I'd never not say that. I do think that she needs to put in some sort of routine, I mean dont let them come downstairs n play at 10pm!! I'd hate to be her neighbour!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 3
I think she’s a crap mum that covers up that she can’t be bothered by making it humorous on videos

Reactions: 1
Lastest YouTube video! Iv got 3 kids and my house doesn’t and has never looked like that! I like her but Jesus that is a dive

Laura please don’t listen to the “it’s such a realistic mum-house” 🥵 not just not! I have 4 kids all under age 10 and I’m a single mum that doesn’t get the weekends to their dads. Why doesn’t she actually blitz the place laura?! I get being a parent is hard to keep on top of the housework but duck me there’s no excuses for your house! The wall drawings are ridiculous, discipline them instead of laughing at them! Imagine being a landlord to Laura 🤦🏼‍♀️ You’d have so much repairing to do!

Reactions: 6
I really enjoy her videos as she doesn’t seem to fake who she is which I like but I don’t think it’s good that she lets her 10 year old son openly swear in front of her. She said she lets him swear in the right context but there is still no need for it. And the amount she swears in front of holly and Harry I’m surprised they haven’t picked up any of the language. She definitely needs to be more strict on them as by the looks of it they seem to just walk all over her. Her son alfie seems so lovely yet doesn’t seem to help his mum with anything

I do admit I'm starting to like her less. The swearing doesn't bother me, I swear like a sailor, they're just words in my opinion. I do really feel for her with Harry too. My daughter was exactly the same as him when she was younger, she cried all the time, literally did not stop. It's hard and I actually praise her for being able to just laugh it off sometimes, I did the opposite and just cried about how hard it was 😂. What I don't like is the complete lack of any kind of routine, especially with Holly and Alfie. She just sort of let's them do what they want. I get why she does it because it's exhausting when you've got a toddler whinging 24/7 but she needs to think about what's best for them and their development. I've seen her say the kids dad doesn't have the same problems but I bet that's because they have some kind of structure there 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I do admit I'm starting to like her less. The swearing doesn't bother me, I swear like a sailor, they're just words in my opinion. I do really feel for her with Harry too. My daughter was exactly the same as him when she was younger, she cried all the time, literally did not stop. It's hard and I actually praise her for being able to just laugh it off sometimes, I did the opposite and just cried about how hard it was 😂. What I don't like is the complete lack of any kind of routine, especially with Holly and Alfie. She just sort of let's them do what they want. I get why she does it because it's exhausting when you've got a toddler whinging 24/7 but she needs to think about what's best for them and their development. I've seen her say the kids dad doesn't have the same problems but I bet that's because they have some kind of structure there 🤷‍♀️
Even when there was no lockdown she had zero routine!! It bothers me but I get it must be exhausting. I wish she would swear less, it is true that its very unladylike

Screenshot_20210205-132831_YouTube.jpg
is she having a laugh with 10 ads in a 35 minute video

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I don’t understand why she lets Alfie swear he’s 10 ffs I don’t even let my 13 year old swear! She has zero control over the younger two, my two never slept but yet they were never awake as much as hers are!

Both I think
Is she calling Harry, barrel or Harold? Or both?
Why does Harry need so much attention? I’ve had 2 kids and neither of mine needed me 24/7 when they were 2. They’d have toys that kept them entertained whilst I managed to have a bath or the washing up etc

Both I think

Why does Harry need so much attention? I’ve had 2 kids and neither of mine needed me 24/7 when they were 2. They’d have toys that kept them entertained whilst I managed to have a bath or the washing up etc
What is barrel short for?!

I don’t understand why barrel/Harry/Harold needs so much attention either. Non of my children have been like that either, It has goto be hard work for her if he is as bad as she makes out.

My daughter was like this when she was his age. She's not much better at 6 tbh 😂 but my other kids aren't like it at all. I think it's one of the reasons I resonate with her so much, it's so beyond hard that people think you're exaggerating 😩

• Haha
I’m so confused as to why she has a baby gate at the bottom of her stairs instead of the top. Surely it would be better off at the top to stop Harry or holly falling down the stairs

How the heck does someone her age manage to sh*t themselves??? I’m a lot older than her and can honestly say I’ve never done that and why the hell did she feel the need to tell the world 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha