Laura Delaney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched one of her vlogs and wow how sweet is her oldest boy Alfie he’s just adorable. She’s obviously done a good job raising him 🤷‍♀️
I agree, infact all three of her kids are lovely. Yes the house is a tip half the time but it's not the end of the world. I love watching her videos

Reactions: 3
Not gonna lie, I really enjoy watching Laura's insta stories and YouTube videos. I think she does swear a bit too much around her children, but that doesnt mean she's a bad mum at all. I think she puts on a bit of an "act". I dont mean as in shes fake cause I don't think that at all. More that she finds humour in things rather than letting them get her down. 2bh I wish I could do that.

For a single mum with 3 children personally I think shes doing the best she can. It is difficult being a parent and I've got one 3 year old and a boyfriend (could say I have 2 children if you include my boyfriend 🤣🤣) but even with my boyfriend it's hard work, so I cant imagine what it's like being a single mum with 3 too look after!!

I'm glad she has the support from her youngest childrens dad. And they seems to be on good terms which is nice to see.

Her children are lovely!! Especially her eldest!! Shes done a really good job.

Her language is vile
At first I could see the funny side but recently she did a TikTok where she said the F word 15 times within the space of a minute. I'm sorry, but nobody swears that much unintentionally. She full well knows what she's doing and she purposely does it because she knows it will get attention for her videos.

Reactions: 4
At first I could see the funny side but recently she did a TikTok where she said the F word 15 times within the space of a minute. I'm sorry, but nobody swears that much unintentionally. She full well knows what she's doing and she purposely does it because she knows it will get attention for her videos.
I used to think it was funny as I usually felt like this with a 4yo n as much as I admire her for havin 3 kids n single... theres no need for it now n especially in front of them. I jus find it revoltin

So glad I found this post as I’ve wanted to see what others thought of her. I am a single mum of 2 with no help from anyone and yes when they were younger I probably did want to swear at them and wish they’d go to their dads every weekend but I didn’t I got on with it, and now years later it’s so much easier parenting as I’ve made sure they knew right from wrong where as holly and Harry DO not!my kids never wanted to sleep but I persevered with a good bedtime routine and it worked meaning my kids weren’t going to school tired! I feel sorry for the dad of Harry and holly as he’s probably putting effort into parenting them for her to undo it all when they come home. I bet he doesn’t swear about them all the time

Reactions: 1
The kids are so unruly. God knows what hollies school think, she must be knackered going in after being up all night.

I think it's clear how much she loves her children and I think she's a good mum.
I just don't think she realises how important routine is. It would make her life so much easier!
And I don't understand how her children are so badly behaved if she has boundaries?

I get why shes laughing when she walks in to the room and its distroyed because if u didnt laugh ud cry BUT its givin if the wrong impression to the kids! She needs to be firmer

Reactions: 4
I get why shes laughing when she walks in to the room and its distroyed because if u didnt laugh ud cry BUT its givin if the wrong impression to the kids! She needs to be firmer
What I want to know is where the hell she is when it all goes on? My kids would never have done half the stuff hers get upto because they knew it was wrong. I’m not the perfect mother far from it I’ve always worked part time aswell as being a single mum with no help but my kids know right from wrong and we still end up having fun together. Her language is appalling imagine getting a phone call from hollys teacher to say oh holly swore today in class!! Although she’d probably find it funny!

9 YES 9 ads in a 35min vlog... someones gotten very greedy after havin to give up sellin her snatch pics on only fans 😯

Reactions: 2
Loved todays vlog because as much as I knew exactly wot she was sayin, she blanked out her swearing 👏

She’s a vile evil women! She’s dragging them poor kids up! Hollies just a brat. I don’t think I’ve actually ever seen her give those poor kids any post it I’ve attention. She definitely needs social care involved because she just doesn’t have a clue!

She’s a vile evil women! She’s dragging them poor kids up! Hollies just a brat. I don’t think I’ve actually ever seen her give those poor kids any post it I’ve attention. She definitely needs social care involved because she just doesn’t have a clue!
Agree Holly is a little tit all 3 kids are, why does Alfie swear? Oh yeah coz their mother thinks it’s cool to swear and he copies!! My son is same age as Alfie and he knows that if I was to swear he isn’t to ever copy me and he doesn’t.
She has no control over them at all like when Harry was on the table why???!!!!! And then playing with the new printer 🤦‍♀️

I dont think could do 3 kids in my own! I like her apart from the swearing 🤷‍♀️

Harry genuinely does nothing but cry yet she hasn’t got him a health check to figure why. Nobody come at me with “toddlers cry” at 2 years old children don’t cry 24/7 for no reason. She even says he cries just as much off camera. He’s never NOT crying

Plus her house is beyond a tit tip!

Reactions: 5