Laura Delaney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had one age 17, I'm 39 & I STILL think of it. My bf at the time was an hole to put it nicely. Left him after he was arrested for assaulting me again. Found out I was pregnant. In no way would that child have had a good life, they'd have been loved but they'd have been born into poverty & I made the right decision but I always still wish I'd not have got pregnant or was able to give the child a good life. It made me extremely cautious of getting pregnant by accident, so much so that after my own 2 kids & 3 m/c I got sterilised at 27 as I was terrified of getting pregnant again.

She made it sound so easy and was heartless about such a life changing issue.
I totally understand my niece had an abortion because of an unstable relationship and he did end up cheating and she knew she would end up a single parent and she knew she couldn’t do it alone so no judgement from me, parenthood is hard enough in a loving stable relationship. What pisses me off is the women with zero heart would I make that decision maybe but I know it would still be a sad decision nonetheless. My sister had a miscarriage and she was on a ward with a woman who was on her 6th abortion she really didn’t give a 💩 she basically used it as contraception and I find that heartless but I have empathy for any women that has one for genuine reasons if that makes sense.

Reactions: 1
I find Laura hilarious at times, especially when she's not trying too hard. I don't get the whole 'road rage' bit she does though, she acts like she's a professional driver calling everyone c%#ts but there's no way she's being serious and it comes across as trying too hard to be funny.

I do like when she quotes films then shows little clips of said movie and the way she takes the piss out of herself. I respect that she doesn't put on an act and shows her house in an actual state instead of cleaning an already clean ~aesthetic~ show home. Her oldest is such a gem & the younger two are funny, she's the type of mum her kids will never be afraid to come and tell her things and i respect that.

I just wish she would stop crying and filming herself crying over men 😶🌫 when I'm upset I would never dream of filming myself then posting it, her kids can see it and their mates ffs. It's desperate and she's too old for that teenager heartbreak tiktok crying.

But I'm enjoying her channel, the clips with her friend in the car are funny as duck and she's also hilarious with her ex. She just needs to stop trying too hard sometimes as she's naturally funny.

Her younger two seem absolutely feral and just look grubby and not well cared for or brought up well. I bet they have mouths full of fillings and werent potty trained when they started school.