Laura Byrne

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harrison is so bratty and rude / demanding! I’ve never heard Everley speak as. Can’t watch her vlogs anymore due to Laura’s voice - most irritating nasal voice ever!
But wtf - one trick pony wannabe Zoella face!
AE2111E9-6E91-45AC-B60E-A9E45332285E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t think Everly does speak... as she always has that dummy in her mouth 😂 If he’s like that at his age now imagine what he will be like in 10 years... and she keeps saying she wants more kids?!?

I actually really like her I think she’s very relatable and personable compared with others.

Reactions: 4
I’m not keen, she spends money as if it’s nothing. I know a lot is gifted but the amount of clothing and toys these kids have is just astronomical 😳 I just can’t relate to someone who is that spends yet begs for followers and engagement. Let’s hope mike doesn’t lose his job hey

Reactions: 8
I can't relate either, used to be able to but not now. She's so sporadic with her uploads lately and it's always the same old moaning about being tired even though she doesn't really seem to do much.
Her spending is excessive. She can never seem to go long without buying the kids new clothes and toys or a mini food shop even though she has just done a big food shop.

Reactions: 6
I can't relate either, used to be able to but not now. She's so sporadic with her uploads lately and it's always the same old moaning about being tired even though she doesn't really seem to do much.
Her spending is excessive. She can never seem to go long without buying the kids new clothes and toys or a mini food shop even though she has just done a big food shop.
Totally agree. I used to enjoy watching her but lately she’s come across as a bit of a snob and not relatable.

Reactions: 2
he always seems pissed off, like he has an attitude or a temper
He’s like the thief of joy- always grumpy and miserable! He reminds me of my ex husband SO much - we also had (still have) 2 kids same age difference - and I did everything with the kids whilst he was just moody / grumpy on the sofa kind of dad! I ended up leaving him and have lived a much happier life since then! Don’t know how she puts up with him 😳

Reactions: 6
I don’t think so. She looks and seems totally normal, made up with makeup and hair and speaking normally 🤷🏼‍♀️
She said she’s been up in the night with a cough and wasn’t feeling well. She lives in/near London where most of the cases in the U.K. are so wouldn’t be surprised.

Reactions: 1
Does this seem like a ridiculous amount of clothes for an under 2 year old or is it just me?!
CC09A6B5-C2EB-47B0-BDFC-8144ADA932B1.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 10