Laura Byrne

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone have an opinion? I'm completely torn because I genuinely do like her, always watch her day in the life vlogs because I felt I could relate when she was parenting two little ones.
Lately though, just not sure. She gave up her job but she seems to be such a big spender. Forever buying new clothes for the two kids and always high end, just done a 2 week Dubai trip and a week Disneyland paris not long before. Then she says things like, we saved so so hard to change the rooms around!!???
Off on another break this weekend, although gifted.....the gifted bathroom too. I'm losing touch with her which is sad, as I used to find her more on my level.
Thoughts?

Reactions: 9
I think you will find 95% of her stuff/trips are gifted! Plus her husband has a good job. She’s a terror for tagging brands, basically on the cadge for freebies. I can’t cope with her voice so have not really watched her, just seen a few of her posts and it’s always ‘asking’ for recommendations whilst she tags tags tags 🙄

Reactions: 7
I had to unfollow her a while back. Not sure how I watched her for so long as her voice is like nails on a blackboard 🙈
I just couldn't relate to her any more, constant clothes hauls and holidays.
She comes across as a wet lettuce, the tears about Harrison going to school was pathetic.
I wondered what Mike did as he was never home much and she seemed to throw money around (I now realise most of it was #gifted) 🤪

Reactions: 3
I had to unfollow her a while back. Not sure how I watched her for so long as her voice is like nails on a blackboard 🙈
I just couldn't relate to her any more, constant clothes hauls and holidays.
She comes across as a wet lettuce, the tears about Harrison going to school was pathetic.
I wondered what Mike did as he was never home much and she seemed to throw money around (I now realise most of it was #gifted) 🤪
Her voice is quite squeaky, never really bothered me funnily enough. I've no idea what her other half does, must earn a fair whack though as they're so spendy. I'm shocked so much was gifted though, do we think disneyland and dubai were?
I will say, I found it slightly weird that her best friend third wheels everywhere. Literally on family holidays!!

Reactions: 2
I do like Laura but I’ve found that since she quit her job she seems to post a lot less on YouTube?! And she really pushes her ad videos too which I don’t like 🙄 I just find her inconsistent

Reactions: 4
I do like Laura but I’ve found that since she quit her job she seems to post a lot less on YouTube?! And she really pushes her ad videos too which I don’t like 🙄 I just find her inconsistent
Yes I know what you mean, she does post less videos now whereas I thought she would post more given she gave her job up to do this.

Reactions: 1
I want to like her but I unfollowed her not long ago, I don’t enjoy her content anymore. Her vlogs used to be down to earth but her instagram killed it for me.

I used to love Laura I found her really down to earth and she has similar decor taste so found her home stuff inspirational. However, since she has given up work I found her content very half arsed unless it’s of course sponsored. I also find it so annoying that she constantly asks for followers to engage with her and I’m the past I have however she NEVER responds. She’s in it for the money only for sure!!

Reactions: 5
I think you will find 95% of her stuff/trips are gifted! Plus her husband has a good job. She’s a terror for tagging brands, basically on the cadge for freebies. I can’t cope with her voice so have not really watched her, just seen a few of her posts and it’s always ‘asking’ for recommendations whilst she tags tags tags 🙄
Ergh, never heard of her and not going to bother to look her up. Detest freebie fisher-bints!

Reactions: 2
I think it's unfair shes got a gifted holiday. Shes been on two big holidays this year already, you can hardly say she deserves a break!!!
I like her home style and decor too. I just find her a bit grabby now, sad as I did used to like watching.

I don't dislike her at all, but I don't really watch her either. She lives locally to me, have seen her around quite a lot. I find her voice quite relaxing, but wouldn't want to hear it 24/7 either 😆😩

Used to follow her a lot but her birth story for her little girl wound me up so much. She came across so arrogant and mocked another mum for making noises for being in pain. Felt disgusted after that

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I’ve never heard a voice as nasally stuffed up
as hers, I don’t understand why she talks as if she’s got her nose entirely stuffed out with tissues- all the time!

Also what does she do now she quit her job? Can’t recall last time I saw a video from her. [emoji3061]

Also what does she do now she quit her job? Can’t recall last time I saw a video from her. [emoji3061]
Cabin crew didn’t suit her family life anymore which I can understand that would be hard especially with two now. Considering she classes being an influencer her job now, it’s disappointing how little she engages with her followers and how half arsed her videos are sometimes 🙄

She seems nice, I still follow her but agree with what others have said, the bunged up nose voice is annoying and she made such a big deal out of taking the leap to be a full time influencer then hardly puts any content out.

I get bad vibes from her partner Mike. He’s so miserable and spoke to her like dirt on the few videos I’ve watched. She’s very moany and her voice really irritates me so I just don’t watch her anymore!

Reactions: 5