Laura Bradshaw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else keep up with Laura? I have nothing but good things to say about her. I have followed her probably for 10 years, loved her blog and still love her IG. She has started doing weekly vlogs and I adore her. She is just so bubbly, humble and seems genuine.

Reactions: 1
I get annoyed with her constant dog content! It’s always a drama when she’s walking the dog, either she has lots of bad luck with her puppy or she’s incredible over dramatic.

I get annoyed with her constant dog content! It’s always a drama when she’s walking the dog, either she has lots of bad luck with her puppy or she’s incredible over dramatic.
No way is she over dramatic, all of it is true she has been very unlucky and nothing has changed there unfortunately, her dog helps her get through this 🤔🤔

Laura is a breath of fresh air compared to the others around on Instagram. She works hard (as a photographer alongside her husband) and isn’t full of constant ads, they’re doing up their house but bit by bit like normal people would. I don’t find her dramatic, she’s so friendly and always responds to messages etc. My heart breaks for her and her struggles with miscarriages and lack of support and understanding around that but it’s amazing she has set up her website and is talking about it to help others. She comes across very genuine.

Reactions: 2
Laura is a breath of fresh air compared to the others around on Instagram. She works hard (as a photographer alongside her husband) and isn’t full of constant ads, they’re doing up their house but bit by bit like normal people would. I don’t find her dramatic, she’s so friendly and always responds to messages etc. My heart breaks for her and her struggles with miscarriages and lack of support and understanding around that but it’s amazing she has set up her website and is talking about it to help others. She comes across very genuine.
Its lovely to read this as what you say is all true xx

So true. She is probably my favourite influencer. She seems like a sweetheart.

No way is she over dramatic, all of it is true she has been very unlucky and nothing has changed there unfortunately, her dog helps her get through this 🤔🤔
I said she’s overly dramatic when it comes to the dog. She lives at the bloody vets and who the hell stays up all night because their dog has a cough? I have 3 dogs and she is 100% being an over the top ‘dog mum’

Its lovely to read this as what you say is all true xx
I take it you know her personally then 🤣

I said she’s overly dramatic when it comes to the dog. She lives at the bloody vets and who the hell stays up all night because their dog has a cough? I have 3 dogs and she is 100% being an over the top ‘dog mum’

I take it you know her personally then 🤣
If my dog has been unwell, I have slept next to them in the night to keep an eye on them. I wouldn't say that is a fault or something to critique. She seems like a very sensitive and caring person.

Love her. She seems really down to earth and genuine. So pleased for the family with the little one too 🤍

• Heart