Last Christmas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw this tonight and actually thought it was very sweet. Has anyone else seen it? What did you think?

I saw this tonight and actually thought it was very sweet. Has anyone else seen it? What did you think?
Saw it when it first came out here.Rather disappointed there wasn`t more GM songs tbh.I know it`s not a biopic movie ,but i only went for his music:)..My daughter thought the same as you though ,that it was a sweet inoffensive film.Can`t disagree with that.x

Also loved Andrew Ridgley appearing as she sang at the end.Nice touch.

I liked it, it was an easy, sweet Christmas film. Cliched, predictable, but enjoyable. Except for some of the really dodgy versions of Last Christmas, on the toys, which probably made George turn in his grave.

I’d like to go and see this but I’m playing Whamageddon with friends and I’m too competitive 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I went in not expecting much and enjoyed it. It’s not going to win awards but it made me laugh and cry and sometimes that’s what you want. Emilia Clarke is adorable and I want her hair (and teeth and eyebrows and figure).

I’d like to go and see this but I’m playing Whamageddon with friends and I’m too competitive 🤣
Very wise.

Reactions: 1