Last 3 things you bought #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Xmas gifts for my cat:
Super cute catnip toys
Automatic feather peekaboo toy
Catnip balls that stick to the wall & kind of spin around when the cat licks them

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thermal underwear
Yankee Candle
Walker's crisps
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm all set for a great night in!!

Weighted blanket
24 tea sampler advent
Nordic mugs
(all gifts)
Is there any way you might be so kind as to give feedback on the blanket? I'm thinking of getting one, but they are quite pricey!

Reactions: 4
Dyson Airwrap 🥳
Jigsaws (Christmas presents)
Hoodies (Christmas presents)

Reactions: 3
What are the second two??
The automatic feather peekaboo toy is a box that you charge via usb & when it's turned on, there is a feather the pops up, kind of like wak-a-mole & peekaboo. The reviews were great. It also has a sensor so it turns off if there's no movement and turns on if there is movement. I really think my cat will enjoy it. Also I like that it is rechargeable via usb and doesn't need batteries cos that could cost a fortune!

The Catnip balls that stick to the wall & kind of spin around when the cat licks them are literally little balls of catnip that you stick to the wall and whatever is added to them is good for healthy teeth, fur & skin. My cat loves catnip so I think this will be a winner. Again had great reviews on Amazon.

I had to hide the box with them in it up the top of the wardrobe cos she can smell the catnip off the box 😸 When I first opened the box to check it and then put it away she was walking around sniffing the air trying to find it. She found it quick so I had to hide it better 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 2
A pair of christmas pjs
2 christmas presents (one for my nephew and dog
A takeaway

Reactions: 1
A Japanese sweet selection box
A crystal bracelet making set
A volcano making kit

All Christmas presents for the kids 🎅🏼

New Thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.