Lara Joanna Jarvis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what happened with Lara and Channel Mum?

Sorry if this has been posted already but I couldn’t find anything.

Reactions: 3
Not sure - all seemed to happen quite suddenly and all of her YT besties are still with CM.

I like her style but find her a bit manic and don't think I would gel in person. I don't like her trying to bring her husband in more. Her house is super normal though which I like - not a boring grey box and stuff/clutter which is normal for a family, which makes a change from others whose houses are pristine and have no personality.

Reactions: 2
I presume she was sacked! Her content isn’t really very ‘mummy’ anymore so maybe that?

Reactions: 1
Cm contracts are a year long and get reviewed. If you don’t pull in the money they will get rid. It’s just business for CM.

She was dumped. Numbers not enough for them and they are going in ‘different directions’. I find her really irritating if I’m honest.

Still does ad after ad, I noticed someone pulled her up on YouTube about not putting ad in title. She said thanks I have now put it in title for absolute clarity... umm why do you need reminding if you know the guidelines. All those vloggers are shady as..

Reactions: 4
I normally like Lara, she comes across as a sweet girl and actually her kids aren’t too much of the channel. But oh my god, her California trip, her stories are just full of unnecessary polls and questions. Clearly her engagement has dropped. It just reeks of desperation.

She was dumped. Numbers not enough for them and they are going in ‘different directions’. I find her really irritating if I’m honest.
Me too. I watched her on you tube for a while but her video's were all over the place and it seemed as though she was desperately trying to find a niche.

I think the ASOS haul she has uploaded today is all levels of wrong. Spending three hundred quid on clothes you don’t want and fully intend to return? Who actually does that! Wasteful, ridiculous. She’s the epitome of the throw away, showy, faddy Instagram culture that is the epicentre of the instamums. She is another one with no notable USP and just jumps on every bandwagon going. No spend year, anyone?! I’ve unsubscribed. Lara love, if you’re reading this - you need to up your game.

Reactions: 15
It has been in the press recently about companies becoming stricter about people buying loads of stuff, wearing it and then returning it.

I bet that’s what half these small time youtubers do

Reactions: 6
I think the ASOS haul she has uploaded today is all levels of wrong. Spending three hundred quid on clothes you don’t want and fully intend to return? Who actually does that! Wasteful, ridiculous. She’s the epitome of the throw away, showy, faddy Instagram culture that is the epicentre of the instamums. She is another one with no notable USP and just jumps on every bandwagon going. No spend year, anyone?! I’ve unsubscribed. Lara love, if you’re reading this - you need to up your game.
Call her up on it in the comments

It must be so annoying having to stop for “content” all the time whilst on holiday.

She seems so desperate for followers and likes all the time. I’m not surprised she’s lost followers since her holiday posts began.

Reactions: 5
I used to watch her probably a year ago, but I agree, there was nothing niche about her content. She also seemed to be constantly trying to give off this 'posh vibe' but like, totally never worked. :rolleyes:

Call her up on it in the comments
Report to ASOS - they were blacklisting accounts for people who were doing this and serial returners.

B7CF422E-9E38-44DB-9E5E-DDE79B249807.jpeg

Personally I think it’s disgusting that youtubers buy things make a video with it and return, not before they put in AF links to make money of people who purchase anything if they use the links and making revenue off the video.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I used to watch her probably a year ago, but I agree, there was nothing niche about her content. She also seemed to be constantly trying to give off this 'posh vibe' but like, totally never worked. :rolleyes:
She’s trying too hard, she’s been stuck under 10k on insta for so long. Its just not growing. Pretending to be posh but she lives in a small rented house which is fine but if it was me I would get my priorities right and save up for a house rather than a holiday to get followers. Also “buying” ASOS stuff just to return 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
She has been begging for followers to get over 10k for ages...seems to have had the opposite effect and numbers are going down.

The whole holiday is just a copy of Katie Ellison and Emily Norris. I swear Emily did the whole “brits in Target” thing the other day.

I unfollowed when she was tagging a hotel stay as a Press Trip! It’s an AD!

Honestly how hard is it to put AD! CMA needs to start fining the companies and the freeloaders that flout the rules. They should go after the companies first - then will see all the gifted crap and “press trips” dry up.

Reactions: 7