Lara Joanna Jarvis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The downside of actually buying a house is that she has lost the content people were interested in viewing. I only ever watched the buying a house ones. There are thousands of home bargain hauls, IKEA hack videos already available. It has been done to death and she doesn't have the knowledge or personality to make herself into a financial expert.

Reactions: 12
The downside of actually buying a house is that she has lost the content people were interested in viewing. I only ever watched the buying a house ones. There are thousands of home bargain hauls, IKEA hack videos already available. It has been done to death and she doesn't have the knowledge or personality to make herself into a financial expert.
Same here i only watched the house ones and she seemed really open until she actually got the house and then was secretive about it! So weird

Reactions: 7
I think it’s because her furniture from the sub let council doesn’t live up to the expectations of living in a £500k + house and there’s not enough of it. Worries me she’s paying for a holiday but begging for towels and mattresses for her children ….bleeping priorities…..

Reactions: 14
She knows Christies gifts many a towel bale & Emma hand out free mattresses to every Tom, Dick & Harry. She wants them for free.

It is time for a new thread. Anyone want to do the honors? 🙏🏻

Reactions: 5
Her latest stories about the tickets to Harry Potter studio tour-she’s had at least two gifted trips there. Has she ever taken her kids? I mean, this is the woman that went to Finland in December without her kids so I’m not sure why I’m surprised. Those poor kids don’t get to do anything fun in the name of frugality while she takes all the freebies she can get.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I love how Emily Norris and Mama Reid get invited to Disney Florida and Lara gets Harry Potter World. 🤣 Feel bumped Lara

Reactions: 4
She is just so, so grateful for the opportunity to go to her favourite place in the world, Harry Potter World (coz it is free) but remember you guys could get to go too if you ask for tickets as a birthday or Christmas treat. Patronising, condescending cow.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Blimey. Latest video. The art of the humble brag is alive and well in our Lara.
How fortunate we are she’s willing to share such pearls of wisdom (to earn a few extra quid) like… ‘install a vending machine’ ‘manage an Air B and B’ ‘invest in crypto’ (erm…you may have missed the memo Lara…it’s tanked!). Yea gods…my goldfish could do a better job!

Reactions: 6
Don't think I'm able to post a new thread yet as I haven't posted much, does anyone else have the power?

Reactions: 2
Blimey. Latest video. The art of the humble brag is alive and well in our Lara.
How fortunate we are she’s willing to share such pearls of wisdom (to earn a few extra quid) like… ‘install a vending machine’ ‘manage an Air B and B’ ‘invest in crypto’ (erm…you may have missed the memo Lara…it’s tanked!). Yea gods…my goldfish could do a better job!
Was manifesting some extra money one of her tips?

• Haha
So saving money on food ….and she’s supposed to be a trained chef….use Gusto or Hello Fresh using her code …..she may get some money off her order ……of course you do they are all at it ….tell me you have no money without telling me you have no money

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sometimes wonder how the refer a friend thing makes the companies any money when influencers are using them. Freddies flowers must be running at a loss coz everyone signs up for the first month and then cancels

I saw another influencer practically in tears because she had saved up some crazy amount of affiliate money from gousto or hello fresh but because she hasn't used it in a certain amount of time it all got wiped off her account! She's smaller than Lara too so Lara better be careful and spend her earnings quick sharp 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is what really annoys me about influencers, they get gifted clothes, make up, skin care, house stuff, hair appointments, kids clothes, days out and they are eating for free to.
Then they act like they are budgeting to save money its almost a form of gaslighting!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Is one of her tips when budgeting for a holiday to take the children out of school for part of it, when it's notoriously cheaper? There's obviously value in holidays but again it's about being transparent.

Reactions: 7
Haha, I thought the same, that’s a money saving tip she didn’t mention, take the kids out of school! She’s not getting much engagement on the holiday pics, 5 comments from her Instagram chums-funny that her usual followers aren’t interested in her ‘luxury holiday’

She has spend so long with the budgeting and no buy year stuff that when she starts spending the cash on holidays and a house she loses her usp and no one is interested. She then doesn't get the views and engagement so can't make money.

Reactions: 5
Hahaha just checked ….blocked after asking a perfectly respectful question ….burner accounts twit ….

• Haha