Lara Joanna Jarvis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very confused by the above article, she isnot a homeowner but in fact a renter. As far as I know they have never had a new kitchen yet she claims to in the article. Also lived there 20 years?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
What the hell is this article about? I am also confused. Homeowner since she was 12? Someone's lying through their teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The article is very odd is that what her blog used to be called.
I wonder if its old family council house and the tenancy was passed onto her which the author interpretation was ownership.
If it is councils then rent would be cheaper than private south east and explain why they lived in house she hates so long.
She has some nice things the sofa was gifted.
But the rooms are all small and she either clutters them up or adds too many decor peices and its al just too busy.
I have no idea why office can't be a playroom and she can't sneeze desk in her bedroom or boys have their own room .
As joanna commented then shes gone along with the lie or misunderstanding.
Weurd she never talked about growing up In that house
Does she ever show their garden.

Very confused by the above article, she isnot a homeowner but in fact a renter. As far as I know they have never had a new kitchen yet she claims to in the article. Also lived there 20 years?
Wait, what???!!
She's made out the struggle is real for the poor young family stuck in the rental market. I've never heard her mention that she's actually lived there since she was 12 and put a new bloody kitchen in.

It's either a council house that she's taken on from her parents. Or her parents own that house and have allowed her to live in it. Either way, it's entirely different from the picture those 'poor first time buyer' videos have painted!

No bloody wonder she's in no rush to move. What an absolute fraud.

I can see now how she managed to save £25,000 in a year from cutting back a bit. Must be pretty easy when it seems unlikely she's paying full southern rent costs!

Reactions: 11
Wait, what???!!
She's made out the struggle is real for the poor young family stuck in the rental market. I've never heard her mention that she's actually lived there since she was 12 and put a new bloody kitchen in.

It's either a council house that she's taken on from her parents. Or her parents own that house and have allowed her to live in it. Either way, it's entirely different from the picture those 'poor first time buyer' videos have painted!

No bloody wonder she's in no rush to move. What an absolute fraud.
If her parents owned it she would have improved it as would have permission.
Really odd I bet the rent on current place is super cheap.
If its council why not say so.
Shes mentioned her mum bot sure if her dads about doesn't the original Tenant have pass away before handing to family member.

Theres so many holes in her story bow of how they saved and why they not brought.
She said she has regular newspaper column now..
Shes really milking the frugal aspect yet I don't think she's that frugal at all.

Reactions: 6
Article in February 2019, she’s planning to move this year. June 2021, she’s still there.

Wonder how much house prices in her area have increased in that time. She’s already pretty much priced out of what she wants, its only going to get harder for her.

Reactions: 2
wether it’s owned by family or council I don’t see why they don’t stay there and either buy that house which if she has lived there since 1995 the council will probably let them or just speak to their family and ask if they can extend it? I personally think the house has a lot of potential and if they actually invested money into it, it could quite easily become such a lovely home

Like all the influencers/floggers it is smoke and mirrors. Just a load of lies to suit their own agenda. - Pretend to be a home owner, present to be seriously looking to buy (as a first time buyer). If she gets offered a gig asking about doing up a rental property she will be all over that.

Don't trust anything they say or write.

Reactions: 3
She’s so desperate for this big insta house that so many influencer mums have, but it’s so unrealistic and that’s why I liked Lara because she just lives in a normal sized house, slightly cluttered, and a home that actually looks lived in. If she changed to a big, spotless house I think she will lose a lot of her following

Reactions: 6
Such a fraud!!
She has lived there for a while but not since 12 the absolute lier!!
The kitchen is the standard council kitchen too
Just duck off

Such a fraud!!
She has lived there for a while but not since 12 the absolute lier!!
The kitchen is the standard council kitchen too
Just duck off
In her defence the council had to change the kitchen every 15-20 years, so she may of got a new one, but she wouldn’t of paid for it herself😂

Reactions: 1
This article just goes to show just how much bullshit comes out of her mouth. I don’t believe a word she says. Everything is for more views and subs. Really feel like calling her out on this one!!

Reactions: 7
In her defence the council had to change the kitchen every 15-20 years, so she may of got a new one, but she wouldn’t of paid for it herself😂
Yes that’s what I meant it will still be a basic council one but as per she likes to exaggerate

Why didn’t the interviewer make more of the fact she has lived there since she was 12. If it is a council house they are usually decent sized and have decent sized gardens.

I don't get it at all the rent must be super low and tenency stable keep them there.
I agree that house has scope to improve.

I follow some you tubers think her blokes given up work and works for her.
They moved Brighton to Cornwall just over 2 years ago and brought their 1st home.
They recently sold and went hugely up the ladder to a 2 bed house with separate garden office and huge garden.
Madeline Olivia.
Maybe if they had brought somewhere reasonably priced back in 2019 they be able upgrade to bigger house this year or next.
House price increase still is best short term savings investment.

It the hairdressers she has tagged a secret ad? It is not the normal place she goes to and overkill on the gushing about it when it looks no different.

It the hairdressers she has tagged a secret ad? It is not the normal place she goes to and overkill on the gushing about it when it looks no different.
As someone who knows the owner personally I’m going to go with no, but probably hoping for a freebie for promoting her, but I can’t imagine it being an ad

Reactions: 2