Lara Joanna Jarvis

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was intrigued i watched it and thought wtf its still too cluttered. Still too much furniture.
Lots mismatched furniture.
If you messy why have so much open shelving?
Confused about why she think the lamp on top wire basket if why Xmas tableware needs be out all year long don't they have any hidden storage space?
Ahes home for hold velvet glass glam look but doesnt go with floral wallpaper.
The TV table needs a repaint.
No wonder she's stressed and stressed watching it all.
She keeps moving round clutter.
I mean why have kids books in basket on lounge floor and toy box where lid doesn't shut.
I watch lots you tubers who live in small rented homes who manage better.

Reactions: 2
Oh no, a house have just gone on the market in my road. I do hope it's not the one she is stalking. But then there is no need to worry because even if she views it, discusses it in depth with Stu, makes a youtube video about it, even gets to the point of putting in an offer we know she has no real intention of buying a house.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh no, a house have just gone on the market in my road. I do hope it's not the one she is stalking. But then there is no need to worry because even if she views it, discusses it in depth with Stu, makes a youtube video about it, even gets to the point of putting in an offer we know she has no real intention of buying a house.
So true 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Lara gives "motivation" on decluttering, while not decluttering
Lara gives "advice" on no spends while spending and using what she calls her "fun budget"
Lara gives "advice" on how to buy a house having never bought a house

Reactions: 10
I also unsubscribed to Lara after her patronising financial advice. She doesn't have a clue as she sits there with her Mulberry handbag in the background of her videos!

Her husband is 40 I'm sure so their repayment term is probably already going to be shorter than most. I also notice that the mortgage advisor she recommends charges. Most good mortgage advisors are not ones which charge you the fee.

Reactions: 4
How many times is this woman going to ask people what they are thinking about holidays this year. She has asked the same question at least three times and has promoted her travel agent friend. Ffs.

Reactions: 5
She sounds so clueless when she talks about not going to viewings due to covid. Viewings have been happening all through latest lockdowns, the market is booming. It's a 5 bed house she looked at, for her budget of £400k? That's not bad. I wonder how much further out of their preferred area they needed to go to find that. She talks about beautiful views beyond the garden as if they can actually afford to be so picky... Prices rose again this month, she better get on the ladder ASAP.

I found the house, it was listed on 19th and is already marked as sold, asking price £440k. Wonder if they got it? Must have if she chose to post this video today. The square footage is the same as a 3 bed house would have though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She sounds so clueless when she talks about not going to viewings due to covid. Viewings have been happening all through latest lockdowns, the market is booming. It's a 5 bed house she looked at, for her budget of £400k? That's not bad. I wonder how much further out of their preferred area they needed to go to find that. She talks about beautiful views beyond the garden as if they can actually afford to be so picky... Prices rose again this month, she better get on the ladder ASAP.

I found the house, it was listed on 19th and is already marked as sold, asking price £440k. Wonder if they got it? Must have if she chose to post this video today. The square footage is the same as a 3 bed house would have though.
Weird, I can't find it at all.

I can't see honestly how they got that big a mortgage

Wonder if she did buy. Sounded like a really odd property with 2 rooms loft and basement that dident seem that appealing.
Say they put 40k down and borrowed 400k over 25years range from 1600 under 2% to 3k a month if 3.5%.
Thats assuming they have 10% deposit saved and they can borrow over 25 year term.
Add in councikl tax, utility bills, running 2 cars life insurance thats a lot of pressure earn 4 k a month between them.

Wait it wasn’t long ago she was saying that the market was going to crash and we were all
Going to lose all our money in our house 😂😂 so they weren’t going to buy a house!! She talks so much crap!!!

Has she confirmed she has brought it? I don't think they have any real intention of buying a house. The viewing houses are just for content for YouTube.

I watched the latest vlog this morning. I don't believe Lara has any intention of buying that house. I can't imagine her choosing the house with a view of derelict garages. She also appeared clueless when it came to having any vision about what her home would look like. By her own admission she says her brain doesn't work that way. I too believe it's all for content. I also think it's pretty shady to film inside another person's home assuming she hasn't got permission to feature it in her vlog.

I don't think the bit about the loft conversion is true, the house I found matches her description, but doesn't have any loft conversion. One of the bedrooms is being used as a dressing room. I looked with a 5 miles radius from the town she lives in. It also has a balcony off the master bedroom. Hope that helps others find it.

I don't think the bit about the loft conversion is true, the house I found matches her description, but doesn't have any loft conversion. One of the bedrooms is being used as a dressing room. I looked with a 5 miles radius from the town she lives in. It also has a balcony off the master bedroom. Hope that helps others find it.
Ah yes, I saw that one. But the lack of loft conversion confused me! Didn't they say it had a piano in it too though? And a 33ft room? Is she just full of it?

found it thank you 🙌🙌

Weird says it’s 5 bed but only shows 3 bed!! So I’m taking the loft wasn’t done properly!!!
Yes that's what I was thinking.
I've seen a lot of houses like this. Where they advertise it as so many bedrooms and then conveniently leave any mention of it off the ad because it's been done illegally.

By the sounds of it, none of it was done to building regs/with planning permission. You cannot convert a garage and not have a window or additional door put in. It's not safe. You cannot convert a loft into a bedroom that, as she describes, has a roof so low only kids can stand in it.

Although I'm still not convinced that's the house. Didn't she say it had fake grass and was a semi. There's also no old garages around there, it's a new estate.

Last edited:
Yes that's what I was thinking.
I've seen a lot of houses like this. Where they advertise it as so many bedrooms and then conveniently leave any mention of it off the ad because it's been done illegally.

By the sounds of it, none of it was done to building regs/with planning permission. You cannot convert a garage and not have a window or additional door put in. It's not safe. You cannot convert a loft into a bedroom that, as she describes, has a roof so low only kids can stand in it.

Although I'm still not convinced that's the house. Didn't she say it had fake grass and was a semi. There's also no old garages around there, it's a new estate.
To be honest it was the fact it was listed recently, budget and the weird garage situation that made me think that was the house. If it isn't there's nothing else recently listed even remotely close to her area that fits the description.

Hello! Long time lurker, first time poster! Hope you don’t mind me jumping on the thread, I think I’ve found the house and it’s different to the house mentioned above. If you search in her home town you’ll find a 4 bed semi for £450k with a funny loft conversion which matches her description - converted garage room, big master bedroom, fake grass etc

Hello! Long time lurker, first time poster! Hope you don’t mind me jumping on the thread, I think I’ve found the house and it’s different to the house mentioned above. If you search in her home town you’ll find a 4 bed semi for £450k with a funny loft conversion which matches her description - converted garage room, big master bedroom, fake grass etc
yes that’s defo the one