Lana Del Rey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evan Rachel Wood - I remember her from the film Thirteen and she was in The Wrestler, but I mostly remember her for being in a relationship with him which always seemed creepy (she was 18 and he was mid-late thirties). She has alluded to him being her abuser for a long time but has now named him. Four other women have come forward today as well. I hope legally/criminally they can pin something on him and get some justice.

Manson’s song “Heart Shaped Glasses” was supposedly based on Wood. She even starred in the music video. It was creepy seeing someone perve over a teenager. I assumed she was trying to piss off her dad and didn’t realise Manson groomed and abused her. But seeing as he had a similar age difference and chaotic relationship with Rose McGowan I now also wonder if he deliberately targeted a certain type of young and vulnerable girl.

While ex-wife Dita Von Teese was more age appropriate, she probably had an ironclad NDA in the divorce I imagine.

There’s a lot of messed up rock / goth performers out there.

Reactions: 3
I'm so bad with actors haha, musicians and random celebs who are famous for nothing are more my thing. I know justice will never be served for these women but I hope they strip him of everything he has and also receive therapy for their trauma.
Yeah she's not really been famous for a long time. She was a really promising actor/starlet in the early 2000s, and although she has worked fairly consistently since, she never reached the level of fame that was sort of expected (she was on that one really famous Vanity Fair Young Hollywood cover with Lindsay Lohan, the Olsen twins, Mandy Moore, Hilary Duff, etc). I'd bet that what she went through with MM had a lot to do with that. All five of the women who have come forward said they suffer with PTSD and other mental health issues.

He must have had a whole team around him enabling this behaviour for this long, like Harvey Weinstein. Truly sickening.

Reactions: 4
And when will Marilyn Manson be exposed as the violent abusive sadist he truly is? He must be incredibly connected or know similar men in Hollywood to be so protected. He hides behind the first amendment and knows all the right people. I think he has blackmail material....notice that Rose McGowan says nothing about him. Not such a staunch defender of women after all.
I feel I need to apologise about what I said about Rose Mcgowan. It was insensitive and wrong. I apologise. This MM state of affairs has really got me. I bought Rose's book last night Brave on Kindle. Well I need to give her credit where credit is due. She explained how she got caught up in the Hollywood lifestyle became obsessed with her appearance and her relationship with a married Robert Rodriguez. She doesnt shy away from the topic and publicly apologised to his wife. I misjudged Rose and I hope she can perhaps find some peace and solace at long last
There is nothing much about MM. He is described as kind to her and doting at times
However there is a subtext of drug taking so I can understand why she is reticent.

Reactions: 2
If I learnt from here weeks prior that MM is an absolute horrific monster, why is it such a revelation for these celebrities who claim to have been none the wiser? He must be so protected. There must've been a lot of hearsay and rumours in Hollywood about him and I'm sure there'll be many people kicking themselves that they didn't take any action sooner. Like Phoebe said, its a pathetic attempt to save face when we all knew what he was capable of

Reactions: 3
"been together for a few months".. ok then.

Wasn't she engaged a couple of years ago to another guy who she'd only been dating a few months?

Reactions: 1
I wonder how Lana and Lady GaGa get along these days. They kind of came up together but GaGa got massive first and Lana got quite jealous - even wrote a diss track lol

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I wonder how Lana and Lady GaGa get along these days. They kind of came up together but GaGa got massive first and Lana got quite jealous - even wrote a diss track lol
I wonder that too, is there still beef? The diss track is peak petty Lana, so dumb but kinda funny lol

Reactions: 4
Lana posted a reel that she later deleted stating that she grew up poor. I've got to admit I find her past pretty confusing.

She talks so much tit lol

It's strange to me that she seems to be at her most popular now even after the questionable things she's done in the past few years and putting less effort in

Love her. Love her music, love her look, love her odd, un-celebrity-like life. She's weird in a very weird way.

Reactions: 5