Lalalaletmeexplain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HELLO I AM FROM GOOGLE MAPS AND I AM HERE BECAUSE HER HOME DOESN’T APPEAR TO BE ON MAPS AND WE MUST FIX THAT. PAY NO MIND TO MY VERY LARGE PLASTIC GLASSES, NOSE AND MOUSTACHE. I AM A REAL GOOGLE EMPLOYEE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
You guys are good even I was thinking ‘yeah where are her pics, I want a refresher of what her face looks like’ 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Fuckboy replies bores the hell out me!!!

do people really need to act out texting a man who isn’t interested?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s thanking the midwives today, but she’s no longer talking about male midwives been perverts, who shouldn’t be doing that profession. It’s almost like Penguin or OK magazine have told her not to 😆

• Haha
She said that?! It was a male midwife who delivered my friends baby and it was a very complicated delivery. She adored him! Best gyno I’ve ever seen was a man, sorted ongoing problems right out and didn’t lie down to other departments when he needed to refer me. If you know your way around a fanny and mines needs whatever kind of help then personally I don’t care about your gender. I think women should reserve the right to request they see a woman - that’s fine but what the hell

Reactions: 4
She said that?! It was a male midwife who delivered my friends baby and it was a very complicated delivery. She adored him! Best gyno I’ve ever seen was a man, sorted ongoing problems right out and didn’t lie down to other departments when he needed to refer me. If you know your way around a fanny and mines needs whatever kind of help then personally I don’t care about your gender. I think women should reserve the right to request they see a woman - that’s fine but what the hell
Agreed. And yes, she said, no man should ever be a gynaecologist or midwife, and those that do are weird and/or have an ulterior motive.

• Angry
Agreed. And yes, she said, no man should ever be a gynaecologist or midwife, and those that do are weird and/or have an ulterior motive.
I have mixed emotions about this to be honest, and I do acknowledge it’s an emotional response rather than a logical one. I wouldn’t ever request a woman, but any gynae matter where I turn up and it’s a man, my heart sinks 🤷🏻‍♀️ Rightly or wrongly I’m not as comfortable.

Reactions: 3
I did actually date a obstetrician/gynae for a while :eek: and he said they ALL love delivering babies and what he called the 'interesting stuff' but hated the chronic conditions and detested the urinary incontinence issues. I do think male doctors can sometimes downplay the suffering some women go through (e.g. the mesh scandal and endometriosis). So, I don't agree with her in that sense but do think gynae is a strange choice for a man who, by their very nature, have less empathy with the patient.

Reactions: 6
I’d disagree... Some of the most common invented procedures to prevent things such as premature labour were invented by male gynae’s. I’d personally be fine having a male midwife, I understand that not everyone would be comfortable with that and that’s fine...it’s personal preference. But I don’t believe they’d care any less or do any less of a good job.

I’d disagree... Some of the most common invented procedures to prevent things such as premature labour were invented by male gynae’s. I’d personally be fine having a male midwife, I understand that not everyone would be comfortable with that and that’s fine...it’s personal preference. But I don’t believe they’d care any less or do any less of a good job.
I don’t for a second think they’d care less or aren’t as competent. It’s more about how comfortable I’d feel, which is as you say a personal preference.

She’s thanking the midwives today, but she’s no longer talking about male midwives been perverts, who shouldn’t be doing that profession. It’s almost like Penguin or OK magazine have told her not to 😆
I remember this now - it’s still bleeping wild she thinks with that level of misandry. OB/GYN is a really stable career choice, a chance for you to develop some real groundbreaking stuff, a chance for you to help women give birth to the next generation. Her ignorance astounds me on the daily.

Reactions: 9
I remember this now - it’s still bleeping wild she thinks with that level of misandry. OB/GYN is a really stable career choice, a chance for you to develop some real groundbreaking stuff, a chance for you to help women give birth to the next generation. Her ignorance astounds me on the daily.
I’m sure she’ll blame her narcissistic father for all of that misandry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.