Lalalaletmeexplain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That much?! šŸ˜³
Letā€™s be conservative and say that she has 800 (she has closer to 900) Patreons, and each of those Patreonā€™s pays her Ā£8 a month, thats Ā£76,800 per year. Then add her book deal, which will be Ā£20k-Ā£30k, then add her advertising and magazine deals and youā€™re looking at one very wealthy woman, especially seen as though she already had over Ā£100k sitting in her bank account (see previous comments her and screen save). This is why the begging and pleading of poverty is a lie and a con. She plays on our emotions, makes herself a victim, blackfishes, jumps on anything thatā€™s ā€œwokeā€ and then cashes in.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I get the point she was making, and I think a lot of girls will have been in that situation. I went off the rails in my teens, and got into them sorts. It did stay with me and even now, I still shudder about it all. Theres a load tied in there with self esteem and being more vocal and self assured.

As for her, shes not overweight šŸ˜‚ shes just very normal and average. She is a bit pear/hourglass tho isnt she? I can believe she would have blokes after her. No one of a decent standard mind!
But would you say itā€™s a consent grey area?Youā€™ve got a point, weā€™ve all been conditioned and especially in the early 00ā€™s to accept male attention in a positive light and to keep men happy.

I just donā€™t think it is a consent grey area, they were both drunk, they both chose to have meaningless sex, I definitely had encounters like that but didnā€™t feel used or abused, I wanted casual sex as much as they did

Reactions: 4
But would you say itā€™s a consent grey area?Youā€™ve got a point, weā€™ve all been conditioned and especially in the early 00ā€™s to accept male attention in a positive light and to keep men happy.

I just donā€™t think it is a consent grey area, they were both drunk, they both chose to have meaningless sex, I definitely had encounters like that but didnā€™t feel used or abused, I wanted casual sex as much as they did
I guess it *could* be, but its a weak link. You consent to sex but all the negative feeling around it is the result. I did feel abused in some cases (like having sex with one guy, and we hadnt even got dressed yet and he offered me up to his friend.. just really horrible blurred lines and left me in many a dangerous situation). Maybe consent isnt the right label to give it, but its definitely an issue women face isnt it. Theres a vulnerability to it, i think

Reactions: 4
I guess it *could* be, but its a weak link. You consent to sex but all the negative feeling around it is the result. I did feel abused in some cases (like having sex with one guy, and we hadnt even got dressed yet and he offered me up to his friend.. just really horrible blurred lines and left me in many a dangerous situation). Maybe consent isnt the right label to give it, but its definitely an issue women face isnt it. Theres a vulnerability to it, i think
Correct, consent isnā€™t the right word. I think Lalalaletmeexplain needs to be very careful with what she says around these kind of subjects. Firstly such talk could devalue any more serious cases where consent wasnā€™t given, and where does she stop with it all? Next sheā€™ll be saying ā€œI was promised a night of passion, I didnā€™t get it, the sex was terrible, now I feel used and let down, I didnā€™t consent to terrible sex.ā€ Itā€™s like sheā€™s opening Pandoraā€™s box with these grey areas, then men will be saying ā€œI was so drunk, I had my beer goggles on, she took advantage of that, I wouldnā€™t go near her sober, I feel ashamed and the sex was terrible... I didnā€™t consent to thatā€ šŸ™„

Reactions: 5
Yeah, i mean - consent to sex/ual contact is exactly that. Theres deception potentially before hand that means its not informed consent. But, cringing after and feeling scummy isnt really about consent. Consents about the sexual act and not the feeling.

Not to belittle the surrounding behaviours of it though - it still causes harm and upset. Im sure theres more women who wake up the morning after and think 'oh god, why did i do that' than men

Correct, consent isnā€™t the right word. I think Lalalaletmeexplain needs to be very careful with what she says around these kind of subjects. Firstly such talk could devalue any more serious cases where consent wasnā€™t given, and where does she stop with it all? Next sheā€™ll be saying ā€œI was promised a night of passion, I didnā€™t get it, the sex was terrible, now I feel used and let down, I didnā€™t consent to terrible sex.ā€ Itā€™s like sheā€™s opening Pandoraā€™s box with these grey areas, then men will be saying ā€œI was so drunk, I had my beer goggles on, she took advantage of that, I wouldnā€™t go near her sober, I feel ashamed and the sex was terrible... I didnā€™t consent to thatā€ šŸ™„

Yeah, i mean - consent to sex/ual contact is exactly that. Theres deception potentially before hand that means its not informed consent. But, cringing after and feeling scummy isnt really about consent. Consents about the sexual act and not the feeling.

Not to belittle the surrounding behaviours of it though - it still causes harm and upset. Im sure theres more women who wake up the morning after and think 'oh god, why did i do that' than men
And like someone said earlier, how many women were fine and now feeling victimised because of her words? She needs to focus on educating women on how to avoid such situations, but her book will do that no doubt, buy it now!! šŸ˜†

Note: Itā€™s already in the best sellerā€™s list on Amazon, getting ready to push Florence Given out of the way, sheā€™s not even been on GMTV yet šŸ¤£ And she will be, once she has more work done to her face and her teeth are straightened, her ego wonā€™t be able to stop her šŸ™„

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Letā€™s be conservative and say that she has 800 (she has closer to 900) Patreons, and each of those Patreonā€™s pays her Ā£8 a month, thats Ā£76,800 per year. Then add her book deal, which will be Ā£20k-Ā£30k, then add her advertising and magazine deals and youā€™re looking at one very wealthy woman, especially seen as though she already had over Ā£100k sitting in her bank account (see previous comments her and screen save). This is why the begging and pleading of poverty is a lie and a con. She plays on our emotions, makes herself a victim, blackfishes, jumps on anything thatā€™s ā€œwokeā€ and then cashes in.
When did she blackfish ? Sorry just catching up

I canā€™t find them šŸ™ˆ sorry Iā€™m old and Iā€™m so rubbish at this
At the bottom of each page thereā€™s arrows saying ā€œprevā€ and ā€œnextā€ and then thereā€™s numbers and the āŖ icon, you need to click on the āŖ and thatā€™ll take you back to the very first post, then red through and click the ā€œnextā€ button at the bottom of each post to take you through each page, by doing that youā€™ll be able to catch up ā˜ŗ

Reactions: 5
I donā€™t think anyone has trolled here? She operates a public blog and regularly used to tell people to unfollow her if we didnā€™t like her content, which I did and many others did Iā€™m sure.

We havenā€™t commented on her personally but only on the content sheā€™s put out there for the world to see.

Iā€™m going to guess sheā€™s gone on a mad one about how we are all out of order but I have no interest in looking.
Does she read this ?

Sorry didn't see it. Will look now!

To any of 'Laylas' 'fans' reading you have been completely and utterly duped by her persona..she isn't what she says she is. At all.
Well she created a fake persona, fake background, fake stories- and has ran with it.
Some said sheā€™s called Laura ? I thought it was Layla? So e he sff if s the real story ? Social worker or lawyer šŸ™ˆ Iā€™m confused

Keep your knickers on ladies, Iā€™ve been examining the receipts and some of them are clearly her, but others I am not so sure about. They are a different person with the same name. PM and Iā€™ll explain.

Also posts keep going missing from this thread?

Yes, as suspected, the exposer has deleted their account. They signed up a few times and were chatting with themselves in this thread lol. I too have screenshots and can prove it.

Question everything! šŸ¤“
I donā€™t know how to Dm ( new here, can you dm my the tea)

Well I said she was probably a social worker, and hopefully this clear up the issue of her being a secret solicitor.

Whether you're being duped is of course subjective. You can only take what she says at face value, and like others I feel her advice is generally helpful (so pay if you enjoy her content) but her blogs are mostly ficticous.

I still believe she is foolish for directing people here, and then starting a campaign which once again actively compells people to find out who she is and what she looks like.

Well that is most certainly her, isn't it.
I canā€™t see the pic itā€™sgone ? Someone show me her please

What!!! I thought she was in her mid 30s that women is easily in her 40s I donā€™t think itā€™s her.
I canā€™t see it šŸ˜°

Last edited:
Does she read this ?

Some said sheā€™s called Laura ? I thought it was Layla? So e he sff if s the real story ? Social worker or lawyer šŸ™ˆ Iā€™m confused

I donā€™t know how to Dm ( new here, can you dm my the tea)

I canā€™t see the pic itā€™sgone ? Someone show me her please

I canā€™t see it šŸ˜°
Yes she reads it all, and has people looking for her, and they usually come in here and ask questions like you are, they probe and try and get information illegally so that ā€œLaylaā€ can try and have this page shut down.

It was mentioned previously that her name was ā€œLauraā€ and her public Social Services page was shared here. One would assume she no longer does that. The ā€œLawyerā€ was just someone with the same name who had a look of her. Lalalaletmeexplain did mention many moons ago that ā€œLaylaā€ was a nickname, then someone found her mum on Twitter and her Facebook was public with photos of ā€œLaylaā€ and her real name attached, supposedly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
You canā€™t see the pics because theyā€™ve been deleted or the person who posted them deleted their account. The pics havenā€™t been available on here for a long time now

Youā€™re not missing anything anyway. Sheā€™s very average looking and nowhere near how she described herself.

Reactions: 7
OMG šŸ¤¦šŸ¾ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ¾ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ¾ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ¾ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ¾ā€ā™€ļø

Babe there are no photos I donā€™t know how many times it been mentioned. They were deleted and any mention of them are deleted probably because Laura kicks off and rings the police.

READ THE THREAD

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.