Lalalaletmeexplain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine her being your counsellor. She’s so bleeping judgemental. Her philosophies are limited to ‘avoid duck boys’ and ‘duck the tories’.
For someone who has such a close minded view of the world and preaches nothing but helping people, she most certainly doesn’t preach kindness and acceptance in democracy. I have friends who vary across the political scale (not extremists) but I like having them in my circle, I like to understand their view points and challenge my own and I’m mature enough to realise people vote from different places and experiences.

I can’t imagine demonising millions of people because they don’t vote the way you do.

Reactions: 9
I took one look at Thatsinglemums profile and it was a swift no from me. Totally appreciate that her life is different to mine (an entitled non disabled person) but again...I just wouldn't know how to talk to her without accidently offending. Your post just proves my point, jeez you were only trying to be nice, what an obnoxious response from her.
I have the same condition as her, the same age and have mixed race children and I unfollowed as I too was worried about accidentally offending despite having a similar life.

Reactions: 8
The wording is so harsh but I totally understand her point.

I dont know her personally, only from following her, but I really dont think shes the type of woman to feel hurt by tit on here.
She defo is hurt by it all on here cos she has no control of what people say about her, can’t block people for having an opinion on here looool! She’s a total narcissist and loves to play the victim, you can’t say tit to her if you disagree she’s a clout chaser. Trust me known bare females like her before she still trying to get this site shut down hahaha! Blown up sense of self entitlement and it’s a shame cos so many girls and even women her age follow her as if her word is gospel smh

Reactions: 8
She defo is hurt by it all on here cos she has no control of what people say about her, can’t block people for having an opinion on here looool! She’s a total narcissist and loves to play the victim, you can’t say tit to her if you disagree she’s a clout chaser. Trust me known bare females like her before she still trying to get this site shut down hahaha! Blown up sense of self entitlement and it’s a shame cos so many girls and even women her age follow her as if her word is gospel smh
Oh ive wised up since that comment 🤣

Reactions: 2
The really sad thing is that the only person harming her son is herself, just like her father did to her. She told us before that her father was a narcissist, and that’s why she’s become one herself. Keeping the toxicity in the family, and her son’s next in line to the narcissistic throne.

Reactions: 5
She seems to be really alienating her patrons and losing them. Someone else posted a screenshot of a friends only story where she was telling them that she’d be announcing her book to her main page the next day. So that person must have been a patron too to be able to see that story. She’s losing support from a lot of people.
I agree with what you say about her talking tit about others. She said a lot about Florence and really laid into her when the slum flower thing happened. She even made it personal in one of her lives where she said Florence is a bleep with rod stewart hair. I thought that statement showed her true colours. She’s a bully and to resort to slagging someone’s appearance because you didn’t like their actions is just so high school.
Oh spill the tea on her Vs Florence. I can only see main account content amd not sure why she would hate flo ?

Has lala ever shown any images of herself ? Not sure what’s on paid content but remember a while ago there was chat about doing little live groups ? Has anyone actually seen her ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Oh spill the tea on her Vs Florence. I can only see main account content amd not sure why she would hate flo ?

Has lala ever shown any images of herself ? Not sure what’s on paid content but remember a while ago there was chat about doing little live groups ? Has anyone actually seen her ?
She had Florence on her podcast as a guest and Lala was singing her praises. Then when she realised that Florence wouldn’t do any promo work for the episode she spat her dummy out of the pram and took the episode down.

There was an image posted on here but it has been removed. She has done meet ups in the past but her followers have respected her privacy. Apparently she just looks like a normal middle aged woman.

Ive seen the photos posted on here. Her descriptions of herself are, shall we say, rose tinted and outdated? I always imaged she was hot 🤣 and it makes me doubt a lot of her old blogs posts... No way she’s approached by hot guys in the gym etc

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not sure whether she’s posted so many stories from yesterday they’ve overlapped into my feed today but she’s still going on about that video she put up from Netflix.
It’s a little bit ranty!

Reactions: 3
I mean - if was a consensual encounter between two drunk teenagers, i don’t think you can say she didn’t consent but was that boy opportunistic? Most definitely. Did he display crappy behaviour after? Yes of course he is.
I think what’s annoyed me the most is that the man has clearly recognised his attitude was wrong and done some real work before she could dox him and start a hate campaign yet he’s still a bellend.

It seems you can’t really mention her photos on her anymore.Yes they were uploaded. Yes she’s is majorly average, yes she’s very much a white woman who black fishes.

I mean - if was a consensual encounter between two drunk teenagers, i don’t think you can say she didn’t consent but was that boy opportunistic? Most definitely. Did he display crappy behaviour after? Yes of course he is.
I think what’s annoyed me the most is that the man has clearly recognised his attitude was wrong and done some real work before she could dox him and start a hate campaign yet he’s still a bellend.

It seems you can’t really mention her photos on her anymore.Yes they were uploaded. Yes she’s is majorly average, yes she’s very much a white woman who black fishes.
This is what I was thinking about the encounter. She said the guy rejected Anna and she then wanted to feel ‘wanted’ ....? I didn’t see that, I saw Anna stand there chatting and the guy came back and said “I’m joking, I’m joking”.

As a woman who was very open sexually in my 20s I wouldn’t have liked it to be assumed I was coerced into an encounter I willingly went into nor assume I didn’t run off with my girls to make just as many smutty jokes!?!? She made assumptions there.
Empower women, great but do it with genuine examples instead of putting your own narrative on things you’ve seen and twisted

Well I’ve seen the evidence and I think a lot of what she’s said is fabricated now.

Certainly not the image or persona she has implied through her blog. I shall leave it now, I have no more interest in her and what I assume is a major witch fit that someone dare challenge her.

No wonder she’s in Law when she can argue so well.
She’s in law !? I thought she was a social worker. Does anyone know what she looks like irl ?

She had Florence on her podcast as a guest and Lala was singing her praises. Then when she realised that Florence wouldn’t do any promo work for the episode she spat her dummy out of the pram and took the episode down.

There was an image posted on here but it has been removed. She has done meet ups in the past but her followers have respected her privacy. Apparently she just looks like a normal middle aged woman.
Not a spectacular buff ting ? 😂😂😂 she always described herself as blonde with huge boobs that would get cat called and hit up at the gym on the reg...

• Haha
She’s in law !? I thought she was a social worker. Does anyone know what she looks like irl ?

Not a spectacular buff ting ? 😂😂😂 she always described herself as blonde with huge boobs that would get cat called and hit up at the gym on the reg...
She’s overweight and quite frumpy! Looks like somebody’s mam. Not a blonde either!

She’s overweight and quite frumpy! Looks like somebody’s mam. Not a blonde either!
She’s not in law. There were some posts shared in the early days because the lady was called Laura Hughes - it wasn’t her.
There were posts on here & David Bunmi released a load, they are always deleted off here because she must kick off and call the police about it. She’s brunette, average, size 14 I’d say? I would walk straight past her ngl

This is what I was thinking about the encounter. She said the guy rejected Anna and she then wanted to feel ‘wanted’ ....? I didn’t see that, I saw Anna stand there chatting and the guy came back and said “I’m joking, I’m joking”.

As a woman who was very open sexually in my 20s I wouldn’t have liked it to be assumed I was coerced into an encounter I willingly went into nor assume I didn’t run off with my girls to make just as many smutty jokes!?!? She made assumptions there.
Empower women, great but do it with genuine examples instead of putting your own narrative on things you’ve seen and twisted
I also think theres an element of making people feel bad about things that haven’t previously bothered them. For example I was also pretty open sexually when I was younger but definitely had situations where I’d consented but didn’t reaaally want to but kind of went along with it. When I reflect on it I’m just like ugh that was a bit foolish but then move on from it. But these types of story had me thinking was I coerced, should I be traumatised by this?? I’m not but I think other people could be sort of forced into being affected by stuff.

That was a bit rambly but hopefully made some sense!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I get the point she was making, and I think a lot of girls will have been in that situation. I went off the rails in my teens, and got into them sorts. It did stay with me and even now, I still shudder about it all. Theres a load tied in there with self esteem and being more vocal and self assured.

As for her, shes not overweight 😂 shes just very normal and average. She is a bit pear/hourglass tho isnt she? I can believe she would have blokes after her. No one of a decent standard mind!

And to think that she’ll make well over £100,000K this year with her book, magazine deal (she’s no doubt plagiarised) and her patreon, and yet she’s still begging and spreading her toxicity. Sadly, even though Waterstones, Penguin, OK Magazine, Amazon and many more have jumped on her bandwagon, she’ll still always be giving out advice on how be “safe” as a woman, but also how to remain single for the rest of your life.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.