Lalalaletmeexplain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's really unnecessary commenting on someone's finances like that, and whoever she sent that DM to that went on to share it is a bit below the belt tbh.
What place is it of us to speculate how and why she has that deposit - bloody good for her. She might have been gifted some money / inherited a lump sum / saved really hard for that in order to buy a house with a low mortgage because she's aware she doesn't have a fixed income and this is the best chance at retaining a solid future and low outgoings.
As a follower who doesn't support her Patreon as i'm also saving hard for a mortgage, do I feel like I'm being emotionally blackmailed? Absolutely not at all. I can't help but think if you are taking to heart her banter that she uses when talking about sponsorship (e.g. food on the table) then you probably are best off not following her anyway. She's a sensible adult and i'm sure if this avenue isn't working then she'd move onto the next thing but good for her for giving it a go; it's really brave to just go for something and she always said it was the aim (to do this full time and paid), long before she started doing it. I wish I had the balls to drop my career and do something I really want.

Her target market isn't exactly the wealthy end of the spectrum, so it is odd that she would divulge to anyone following her that she has 150k worth of savings, whilst e-begging for sponsors.
I think her target market is just women... (and men that are/want to be the opposite of what a lot of us encounter nowadays). I'd consider myself comfortable and I'm 100% her target market as I find her content so relatable and useful. I have colleagues that come from extremely wealthy backgrounds, and are wealthy themselves, using her platform too.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I said her "target" market isn't wealthy. And I'm saying that as someone who grew up in a poor inner-city area - not everyone is going to relate to having links and dating men who are in/out of jail. Of course there will be a whole range of people who view and utilize her platform.

But my point really is again, either your followers are your friends or they're your customers. Pick one. You don't need to reveal any aspects of your finances/botox/holiday plans etc. to strangers if your intention is to sell a professional service unrelated to those things. Which seems the end goal here. Let people tell their stories or whatever, and keep your private life to yourself. That way it can't be used against you.

Reactions: 5
I said her "target" market isn't wealthy. And I'm saying that as someone who grew up in a poor inner-city area - not everyone is going to relate to having links and dating men who are in/out of jail. Of course there will be a whole range of people who view and utilize her platform.
Yes and I'm saying it's just women, regardless of wealth, just women in general... Every woman can get involved in the wrong relationship, or with a narcissist, or with an abuser and that is the "target". Every female I know has "links" with people from dating sites/apps because its just so popular nowadays and can be a minefield. It doesn't matter where you are from or whether they have been to jail.

Reactions: 4
Oooh interesting..

So why is she saying that shes 'bloody broke' if she's sitting on 150k? Why cant you invest that in your business instead of begging £2 a month?

I have repeatedly said I don't believe her stories and if she is a wealthy lawyer then this all would make more sense.

In the podcast regarding sexual health she was naive in lots of ways considering shes supposed to be a super experienced super qualified sexual health worker.

Megsx have you read all the blogs?

She sold herself as a 'ghetto ' girl. It's quite a turn around.

She's a good writer so it wouldn't surprise me if she's had one mixed race boyfriend who fucked her over and has decided to capitalise off that. Its all just stories but what is sad is she is taking money from people who are more than likely unaware of her situation and have less than her..

Reactions: 2
A friend of mine told me that her full name and disclosed background work experience matches that of an experienced Family Lawyer who deals with divorce, children matters, cohabitee separations and pre-nuptial agreements. She (lalalaletmeexplain) said herself she was well paid, so that would account for the money in savings and why she can’t show her face.
How do they know? Is there proof or semi-solid proof at all?

I’d be disappointed if this was the case. It wouldn’t change how much she’s helped me though.

Reactions: 1
Sorry didn't see it. Will look now!

To any of 'Laylas' 'fans' reading you have been completely and utterly duped by her persona..she isn't what she says she is. At all.
Well she created a fake persona, fake background, fake stories- and has ran with it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
It wouldn’t surprise me if one or not more of the users on here leaving their opinions is actually her. This women is an extremely good story teller. I have often wondered how unlucky one individual can be in regards to men / relationships / love. Surely nobody can be that unlucky? £150k for a deposit? Qualified? If you tell a good story you can convince anyone of most things. I remember she filmed her new “rented” apartment in London when she first moved in. An apartment like that in London is easily £1200-1500 per month, if not more. I find it very hard to believe that she is unemployed and managing to pay that on top of council tax and other bills. There’s a lot more to her than we know, although we think we know it all! I find it very unlikely she is a lawyer of an kind. But claiming that herself & her child need to eat and then asking for book recommendations for a holiday is extremely cheeky.

Reactions: 6
It wouldn’t surprise me if one or not more of the users on here leaving their opinions is actually her. This women is an extremely good story teller. I have often wondered how unlucky one individual can be in regards to men / relationships / love. Surely nobody can be that unlucky? £150k for a deposit? Qualified? If you tell a good story you can convince anyone of most things. I remember she filmed her new “rented” apartment in London when she first moved in. An apartment like that in London is easily £1200-1500 per month, if not more. I find it very hard to believe that she is unemployed and managing to pay that on top of council tax and other bills. There’s a lot more to her than we know, although we think we know it all! I find it very unlikely she is a lawyer of an kind. But claiming that herself & her child need to eat and then asking for book recommendations for a holiday is extremely cheeky.
Well I’ve seen the evidence and I think a lot of what she’s said is fabricated now.

Certainly not the image or persona she has implied through her blog. I shall leave it now, I have no more interest in her and what I assume is a major witch fit that someone dare challenge her.

No wonder she’s in Law when she can argue so well.

Reactions: 4
I've seen the evidence also and it's just as I thought. She is a liar and basically the whole Layla image is fabricated. She's a story teller which is fine but don't dupe people into giving you money.

• Wow
Keep your knickers on ladies, I’ve been examining the receipts and some of them are clearly her, but others I am not so sure about. They are a different person with the same name. PM and I’ll explain.

Also posts keep going missing from this thread?

Yes, as suspected, the exposer has deleted their account. They signed up a few times and were chatting with themselves in this thread lol. I too have screenshots and can prove it.

Question everything! 🤓

Keep your knickers on ladies, I’ve been examining the receipts and some of them are clearly her, but others I am not so sure about. They are a different person with the same name. PM and I’ll explain.

Also posts keep going missing from this thread?

Yes, as suspected, the exposer has deleted their account. They signed up a few times and were chatting with themselves in this thread lol. I too have screenshots and can prove it.

Question everything! 🤓
Lmao please can you dm me this. I have no idea how to use this site. Thank you 😊

Lmao please can you dm me this. I have no idea how to use this site. Thank you 😊
I can’t reply fully yet as I’m at work, but I will when I get the chance. Will give you a clue. The lawyer is not the same person. They just have the same name and similar hair. Compare the teeth. Also, she is posting on her work twitter yet Lala is on holiday with her son?

The lawyer also has an engagement ring in one pic and a pic from her birthday which is different to Lala’s?

Last edited by a moderator:
So you are claiming the video of her son and her and the pics are of her but it she is not the lawyer Laura...

So you are claiming the video of her son and her and the pics are of her but it she is not the lawyer Laura...
Yep. There are different birthdays. Lawyer is Surrey born and bred but Lala is a North London girl.

I said I would contact the lawyer today to see if she is at work to confirm, lo and behold this morning the person’s accounts have been deleted. I’ll post screen shots of all this later.

You can easily find the lawyers linked in and work twitter feed to compare. Look at her education history. She is in a few pics too.

I can’t reply fully yet as I’m at work, but I will when I get the chance. Will give you a clue. The lawyer is not the same person. They just have the same name and similar hair. Compare the teeth. Also, she is posting on her work twitter yet Lala is on holiday with her son?

The lawyer also has an engagement ring in one pic and a pic from her birthday which is different to Lala’s?
Thank you so much. Appreciate it. Whenever you have the time is fine. ☺

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.