Lalalaletmeexplain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she’s asking her followers who have zero experience of this company to effectively cancel them. She’s a twit.

I don’t usually have that big a problem with her and think she often speaks sense (even if it should be really obvious - some things aren’t when you’re in situation) but lately all she does is grift for freebies (confirmed begging by a relative who owns a business she wanted something from) and force her political beliefs on followers. She barely puts out any of the content me and probably the majority of people followed her for in the first place.

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe she’s asking her followers who have zero experience of this company to effectively cancel them. She’s a twit.

I don’t usually have that big a problem with her and think she often speaks sense (even if it should be really obvious - some things aren’t when you’re in situation) but lately all she does is grift for freebies (confirmed begging by a relative who owns a business she wanted something from) and force her political beliefs on followers. She barely puts out any of the content me and probably the majority of people followed her for in the first place.
yep agreed.

although tbf I don’t think there’s anything wrong with the moving company. Sounds like they offered her a tit service, didn’t take care of her belongings and stopped responding when she complained. She’s only sharing her experiences and submissions from other people. It’s good to get a heads up to avoid companies like this IME.

being a single female in London, I’ve had a terrible time with moving companies. They are usually owned by men, with male workers. I’ve definitely been treated as lesser/as a pushover because I’m a female on my own.

the worst one yelled at me when I asked to change times by one hour, then ended up being late by over an hour. I was paying the remainder of my balance in cash and he tried to short change me by about £10. But when my male friend turned up? Totally different story.

Reactions: 5
yep agreed.

although tbf I don’t think there’s anything wrong with the moving company. Sounds like they offered her a tit service, didn’t take care of her belongings and stopped responding when she complained. She’s only sharing her experiences and submissions from other people. It’s good to get a heads up to avoid companies like this IME.

being a single female in London, I’ve had a terrible time with moving companies. They are usually owned by men, with male workers. I’ve definitely been treated as lesser/as a pushover because I’m a female on my own.

the worst one yelled at me when I asked to change times by one hour, then ended up being late by over an hour. I was paying the remainder of my balance in cash and he tried to short change me by about £10. But when my male friend turned up? Totally different story.
Yeah I’m not saying she shouldn’t complain or for those who’ve also experienced crappy service to speak up, but I think asking people who haven’t used them to post about them on stories is a bit unreasonable. She can’t expect everyone else to be her voice. It’s just the way she expects everyone to fall in line with her opinions that irks me

Reactions: 9
Does she ever stop talking about having ADHD. Every other sentence it’s (because of the ADHD) she really gets on my nerves lately

Reactions: 8
Yes! I thought this today too. She’ll be jumping on the next bandwagon soon enough. She’s already mentioning PMDD

Reactions: 4
OF COURSE she’s also allergic to gel polish (it’s been in the news lately so she’s got to keep up with the trends!)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I swear if you develop an acrylate allergy, it never fully goes away? You can’t just take a break and go back to it? And you’re more likely to develop an allergy to another one if you try an alternative containing acrylates? The implications are immense because if you exhaust your acrylate options it means your body will react badly to things like hip replacements, dental bonding glue used in fillings and even simpler things like lash extensions.

(she said her podiatrist told her to take a 6 week break…)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.