Lainey Molnar

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a bit of a controversial character, what is the general consensus?

I love her artwork but have had to mute her stories

Reactions: 1
Same. I really like her artwork. I muted her stories as I found them too much and after a while I unfollowed her.

Gutted there isn’t more on this thread! I used to like her, and like you’ve both said I do still love her art work but MY GOD her stories. We get it, you’re single, you’re so much better than needing a relationship and there is literally no one on the planet good enough for you…. Think I’ll mute her stories for how as she’s driving me mad 😂

Reactions: 2
I don't watch her stories very often but when I do... my god she is dull. Imagine making being a basic white girl your whole personality?! I just can't. Started following her because I liked some other illustrations/memes, but cannot stand her Harry Potter obsession, thinking she's got the answer to everything and the videos of her crying she posts (or used to)?

I don't understand how she makes a living doing what she does.

Finally! Some people on this thread. I ended up unfollowing her. She's so entitled. It's like she's so far removed from the reality she wants she's trying really hard to make herself believe her own drivel about being single, not wanting kids etc. I don't buy it.

I think some of Lainey’s content is really dangerous. She claims to have healed her bipolar disorder with spirituality.

• Angry
I think some of Lainey’s content is really dangerous. She claims to have healed her bipolar disorder with spirituality.
I also think, on a more boring front, that she needs a personal page and an art page. Why would anyone following for her illustrations give a tit about her cancelled flight/dad picking her up from Austria? I barely care when it happens to Sharon from Accounts that I follow out of politeness, let alone Lainey.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’d feel so guilty making my dad do a 12-hour drive in winter to come and get her… she claimed alternative direct flights were too expensive at €800 but that’s what she’ll easily spend on designer clothing (and like just two days ago she talked about buying a skirt that was like €300). Plus she bragged about manifesting “hundreds of thousands of euros” too when advertising her new course.