Lailli Mirza (aka Pintsized fashion)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it better to use the other site then? Im a bit of both cannot stand the fakes and the faux attitude but I kinda like her genuine attitude like when shes not playing up on it

Reactions: 2
Is it better to use the other site then? Im a bit of both cannot stand the fakes and the faux attitude but I kinda like her genuine attitude like when shes not playing up on it
It's more active but it lags so much so I do prefer tattle. I know what you mean sometimes she can be so honest and relatable in a way about some things then play up this billionaire heiress persona. There's something super shady though regarding that, I mean why only film in the same 2 corners girl? Why not show a bit more of her luxury digs? Also her horse farm in india or whatever looks so cheap.. would a rich family really own a farm with a tarp? her honesty regarding fashion and sarcasm keeps me subscribed but some things dont add up

Reactions: 7
Just came across one of her videos ‘hauls’ 2 chanel bags etc. Is it family money? She doesn’t have that many followers on insta so I’m guessing it’s not just influencer money. I genuinely know nothing about her so just curious 😊

Reactions: 3
Just came across one of her videos ‘hauls’ 2 chanel bags etc. Is it family money? She doesn’t have that many followers on insta so I’m guessing it’s not just influencer money. I genuinely know nothing about her so just curious 😊
From what I've gathered her and her twin come from a persian "dynasty" hence why they're not allowed to fly together and they have a horse farm in india and their mom owns a successfull beauty clinic in Dubai. Also they've been doing blog like things since they were teens.

• Haha
From what I've gathered her and her twin come from a persian "dynasty" hence why they're not allowed to fly together and they have a horse farm in india and their mom owns a successfull beauty clinic in Dubai. Also they've been doing blog like things since they were teens.
Oh wow. Interesting! Thanks for the reply.

So reading the other thread. Their 'persian' roots is actually faux - either because of their Dubai citizenship status or to appear cooler than they are. Speculations based on social interactions, facebook of mother and other family and people who went to school with the twins suggest they aren't persian but half indian and half pakistani and that they lie about their heritage.

Also it appears that their bags/shoes are mostly fake with the odd real bag/shoe/clothes. Apparently their fakes are the best fake standard AAA+ quality that you can find in Dubai. I mean considering lailli (lielie as shes referred to in the other thread because of her decietful nature) always seems to do hauls but in vlogs and photos never seems to wear the things shes hauled outside of the house. I think some of her more recent hauls feauture some real but also some fake. I prefer her sister- seems more accomplished and ambitious although im sure equally conceited.

Im sure they have some money to buy some designer but probably not as much as making out. I used to watch earlier youtube stuff but the contradictions, fake poshness and fake purchases and her attitude is just not funny nor entertaining. So yeah the youtube seems to be based on lies.

Reactions: 15
So reading the other thread. Their 'persian' roots is actually faux - either because of their Dubai citizenship status or to appear cooler than they are. Speculations based on social interactions, facebook of mother and other family and people who went to school with the twins suggest they aren't persian but half indian and half pakistani and that they lie about their heritage.

Also it appears that their bags/shoes are mostly fake with the odd real bag/shoe/clothes. Apparently their fakes are the best fake standard AAA+ quality that you can find in Dubai. I mean considering lailli (lielie as shes referred to in the other thread because of her decietful nature) always seems to do hauls but in vlogs and photos never seems to wear the things shes hauled outside of the house. I think some of her more recent hauls feauture some real but also some fake. I prefer her sister- seems more accomplished and ambitious although im sure equally conceited.

Im sure they have some money to buy some designer but probably not as much as making out. I used to watch earlier youtube stuff but the contradictions, fake poshness and fake purchases and her attitude is just not funny nor entertaining. So yeah the youtube seems to be based on lies.
Personally I find her attitude entertaining in a way, mostly because she doesn't have that happy "i'm soo nice" fake vibe most youtubers try and portray. She's a witch and owns it. Read some of the old thread, my problem with it is that from what I've seen they rarely link their speculations to actual proof so I am a bit skeptical. Only thing I know for sure is that Lailli isn't her real name it used to be Saniyah or something like that. - there's videos on youtube proving that.

Reactions: 6
Mmh fair enough. I used to think that on her attitude when it appeared more genuine whereas now I feel its more staged bitchy. Like how she looks down on people - I feel its a very bad example to younger viewers who may be impressionable. Its odd cos in QA's and challenges with her mum and twin she seems to be more the 'loving' and 'kinder one' ( how she's the nicest in restaurants if food not tasty etc). Like Alizey is clearly also bitchy but on camera appears more likeable and a better role model.

Also I find their relationship odd!! Alizey is more accomplished and ambitious and stylish and appears more street smart and going places and I feel Lailli has a complex about it.

And I don't find Alizey as fake and higher standards. Like she doesnt flaunt all the fake designer as much as Lailli in order to appear rich but does use the real stuff she has e.g. Gucci bag is used often suggesting it is real and she values it

Reactions: 6
Mmh fair enough. I used to think that on her attitude when it appeared more genuine whereas now I feel its more staged bitchy. Like how she looks down on people - I feel its a very bad example to younger viewers who may be impressionable. Its odd cos in QA's and challenges with her mum and twin she seems to be more the 'loving' and 'kinder one' ( how she's the nicest in restaurants if food not tasty etc). Like Alizey is clearly also bitchy but on camera appears more likeable and a better role model.

Also I find their relationship odd!! Alizey is more accomplished and ambitious and stylish and appears more street smart and going places and I feel Lailli has a complex about it.

And I don't find Alizey as fake and higher standards. Like she doesnt flaunt all the fake designer as much as Lailli in order to appear rich but does use the real stuff she has e.g. Gucci bag is used often suggesting it is real and she values it
True, I personally take her attitude as a bit of a joke, because I do that too but don't truly have those values if that makes sense. And yeah really like Alizey for those reasons.

They've had loads of surgery theres a video on youtube on what they looked like before.

I remember they were very good friends with the model Neelam Gill then suddenly they fell out. No idea what happened there

Reactions: 1
True, I personally take her attitude as a bit of a joke, because I do that too but don't truly have those values if that makes sense. And yeah really like Alizey for those reasons.
Agree I think I'm a bit like that. Im excited for Alizeys channel and done with Lailli's. Alizey seems like she would have more content and creafive not the dull unboxing of fakes in front of a white wall circa 2008.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.