Lady Nadia Essex

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else wonder what’s really going on with Nadia & Eden Blackman? Why does she care so much about who he dates? Unless he rejected her????

Reactions: 7
I can’t make my mind up who’s the real snake, think it might be both of them who are as bad as each other? However I might change my opinion as originally I thought it was just her who was being spiteful then I started thinking maybe he is a creep!

Reactions: 3
I think she’s a nutter. Got caught trolling Eden on twitter and then made up this story about him to try and justify her crazy behaviour. Wonder if we’ll ever find out the outcome of the tribunal. Whatever the outcome she’s ruined her career.

Reactions: 11
Came across an Insta page @vixx101 who also seems to have MAJOR issues with Nadia. Can’t really work out what’s happened but a very similar pattern of both blaming each other & all seeming a bit crazy 😜

Reactions: 2
Interestingly though, I think edens ex who he picked up on the show is team Nadia 🤔

Reactions: 1
She comes across as a grade A lunatic on her socials and in the papers. My understanding is she got caught trolling Eden and this is her attempt at revenge. Poor show really I kind of agree she was (or even still is) in love with him. Looking at his socials he wasn’t ever interested and I reckon that drove her to the madness she is!

Reactions: 6
Eden has posted on his social media tonight the legal case Nadia raised against him has been ‘struck out’. Says it all really

She actually went to my school for
Sixth form, few years above me though I think. Something about money problems in the family so she was taken out of private school and plonked in a state. Made out like she was dropped into the middle of a war zone when actually it’s an outstanding all girls school in fairly rural Surrey! Few observations on this nutcase:

1. Why would you accept a completely meaningless title from some monied mate and then brag you use it to get free stuff? #embarrassing.

2. Why would you play out all this nasty tit so publicly when it makes you look like an absolute nutcase?!? Mental

This is my first post! I was going to use it on the Harry and Meghan thread but this is more worthy. Ha!

All I’m seeing from Nadia is hear’say. There’s no actually physical evidence that backs up her claims. Have any of the Celeb go Dating stars publicly backed Nadia?

She sounds like a sh*t stirrer....

Reactions: 7
I follow the pair of them on social media and I’ve not seen any true evidence from Nadia only her verbal account. Or as you say hearsay. Eden has posted some evidence (which he says is lifted from the court papers or screenshots of texts etc) that looks legitimate.

I saw Gemma Collins posted a very nice Instagram story about Eden recently that caused Nadia to post a pretty petty and spiteful story about it. So it looks the the celebrities from the show are in Eden’s corner. Which says a lot to me.

Reactions: 4
I don't think there's a thread on these already!

Her court case against him has been thrown out. Both have a lot to say on Twitter.... They both sound as bad as one another!

Moderator Edit: Moved from duplicate thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Nadia is a nasty, evil witch of a woman. I’m sure Eden has his flaws, but he doesn’t seem to be as fundamentally awful on every level as Nadia is seeming to be.

I don't think there's a thread on these already!

Her court case against him has been thrown out. Both have a lot to say on Twitter.... They both sound as bad as one another!

Moderator Edit: Moved from duplicate thread
I think it’s time for them to move on with their lives. I’ve seen Eden has a couple of businesses to keep him occupied. Lord alone knows how Nadia will pay her rent now though! I think she’s now unemployable

Reactions: 1
Feels like unrequited love from one side and my moneys on Eden not wanting a piece of Nadia. The reverse doesn’t seem likely. Anyone else with me?

Just watched her YouTube video....same old story, she thinks her court action was successful & she has been celebrating all weekend, he on the other hand reports it was struck out....WTF.....
Funds must be running low as she is doing a shop bought hair dye at home, maybe this is why she creates so much drama, looking for funds from interviews, you tube videos etc..although I think folks are pretty sick of it now.
Maybe she is just full blown bunny boiler that can’t move on?
Will we ever know the real story here?

Reactions: 5