Ladies trainers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really need some new trainers but can't find any I like!

Where do you all get your trainers from?

I normally live in converse but would like something a bit more waterproof!

Reactions: 1
I quite like the ugly, chunky trainers from Topshop. I’m short so love the extra height and they’re not ridiculously expensive either. The platform sole is also a bonus when navigating puddles. Mine must be a year old now, I give them a scrub with whitening toothpaste and an old toothbrush every now and again and they come up like new. Mine aren’t on sale anymore but the attached is similar.

Supergas are a good alternative to Converse but more of a summer option for me. I like Veja too but seeing them on all the influencers puts me off...

Attachments

I really need some new trainers but can't find any I like!

Where do you all get your trainers from?

I normally live in converse but would like something a bit more waterproof!
Converse every time for me

you can get leather converse too I had some brown high tops in leather once

I love Nike Air Max, seriously the most comfortable shoes ever. You can walk in them all day long.

Also there is some sort of spray you can get to help protect your shoes

I love Nike Air Max, seriously the most comfortable shoes ever. You can walk in them all day long.

Also there is some sort of spray you can get to help protect your shoes
Crep protect 👍

Nike 270s
Nike react
Old skool Van's
Adidas ndm
Adidas ultra boost (wear these for running)
Gucci and Alexander McQueen when I'm feeling posh
Bit of a sneaker head, live in them.

Recently bought some all black leather reebok classics and they are so damn comfy. Need them in white too. Never worn reebok before so was a bit skeptical but really like the look of them. The shape is nice, I find some trainers too bulky and big looking.
Love a good Nike internationalist too.