Labour Party split?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do you guys think?

I’m relieved that there are still politicians of principle who will not tow the party line when they think its wrong. Labour has become too hard left for me and with a lot of SJWs with divisive pet causes to the detriment of other marginalised groups. But I do think it’s not right that they are not triggering by-elections in their constituencies.

I think I’m craving a more centrist party tbh.

Reactions: 3
It takes courage to make a stand for what you believe in and they are taking huge risks with their careers, I for one applaud them. Both major parties are in a mess at the moment. Bring on a party with more centre ground, hopefully run by politicians who actually want to be in public service rather than go on a ego trip. How long before some conservative MP's follow suit?

I’m with you both as well I don’t feel like any party represents me, I have no loyalty to a party when I vote and go for the least worst option ?. I would love there to be a more centrally grounded party.

Reactions: 2
They are a disparate bunch and effectively a 2nd ref party if that's your thing.
They are like a lot of politicians 2nd division.
But it will give all the political journos something to get off to as they can monopolise news coverage even more now.

Meanwhile real people, grafters etc get on with their lives.

Watching Anna Soubry yesterday she struck me as someone who wanted to be in charge.
I suspect her relationship with Chukka wont be a good one. She is a marmite figure to many and may well put many off the new group

Watching Anna Soubry yesterday she struck me as someone who wanted to be in charge.
I suspect her relationship with Chukka wont be a good one. She is a marmite figure to many and may well put many off the new group
Sure is, I was listening to her on LBC and thought she came across power hungry, ambitious and, quite honestly, obnoxious and slippery.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
She's from a media background.
Talking of which theres long been rumours about her alchohol consumption. It pales against the stuff that's been talked about regarding about Esther McVey. She appears to be a big homophobe with several stories that keep popping up about her attitude to gay people behind the scenes from her time on TV

Reactions: 1
I’m relieved that there are still politicians of principle who will not tow the party line
All I'm seeing is people doing it for their own self serving interests. Worrying that all the SNP mps have to vote as they are told.

I've still got no one to vote for, I want something more centralist but can't get on board with Chukka or Soubry.

Chatting on another thread about labour, but I’m not sure who this party represents anymore. It doesn’t represent women or the working classes. It sat on the fence over brexit and hard left seemed to have influenced it a lot under Corbyn (a very dangerous man).
Keir seems to be a bit of a wet wipe, although he has tried to get rid of anti-semitism. But the man is not a natural leader.

Reactions: 2