Kylie Flavell #9 Kylie tries to hide her bludge but her 70-hour work week is a total fudge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another great title from @Alessandro

Was going to do a recap, but has anything new happened? :ROFLMAO:

As usual I have messed this up as I have done it on my phone! could someone report it to change the title to put it as #9 ?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
What's "new" in this week's flog: :m :m :m

Lady K and "Quido" driving the airbag-less Panda to the hardware store for barb wire fencing, 🤢 as "Quido" is stringing a fence so that neighboring horses can graze Magliano Manor's hillside as weedy whacking is too difficult a "big big job man time wise" for "Quido".

As of this post remarks regarding the inappropriateness of barb wire fencing are still up under the flog:

2eEhLV7QL2JlZ3ZDaVE8uckQ=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Ann Brosnan
1 hour ago
Thank you so much for the update, Kylie. The sofas were definitely worth the wait. They look fab and comfortable. That curtain is amazing and is going to look perfect. I really liked those little lights too and the kitchen really is going to be unique. I was a bit concerned about buying barbed wire: horses and barbed wire are a worrying combination if they panic and run through the fence. I've seen some horrible injuries. Some electric wiring around the top usually works well. So looking forward to seeing what happens next with the renovation!

Screen Shot 2022-03-25 at 6.29.52 PM.png

Lady K gives a tour of her kitchen to be, complete with olive press, and demonstrates how donkeys would trudge around in circles to crush the olives....

Screen Shot 2022-03-25 at 6.27.32 PM.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Seems K stopped herself at the last second and backpedaled from throwing poor G under the bus again.

28:11 "I do love art. I don't think Guido's, he's not as _____ . I mean he's not opposed to art but he doesn't think naturally to put stuff up."

Dare I fill in the blank with 'cultured as I am'?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Momentum on the coop has slowed to a virtual standstill even as “fans” of Flavell salivate at the prospect of booking their holidays at CoopCorpKylie . No doubt Kylie will be ducking off to Florence for antique shopping aka budget blowing in the event any single booking is made on the rental that isn’t her parents or Gweed’s buddies. Cooking chickpeas and weeds and sugary cakes has replaced travel as the main content the quality of which has dropped singnifcantly from cinematic to symptomatic of slackness and budget bludging .
The latest offering is a full barrage of Kylie waffle as she explains away every comment she has bothered to read as part of her 70 he work week . My ears hurt. Flavellspeak mentions how long she has waited for her super Exxy white linen sofas 3!🙄And yet in the same breath as complaints about how slow everything has been , Kylie declares she loves slow progress in a breathtaking about face . Somehow she has justified the purchase of these deluxe sofas as necessary for when her parents and sister lob in . Apparently not purchased using Patreon funds but from having taken a “special “ job for a “client” (nonspecific) . Begs the question 🙋 why not do more special jobs rather than cry poor and ask others to fund these vacuous vids ? ???
Insufferable little aside comment about how she is running out of funds and that bit about “Amore whatever is cheapest “ regarding the hand made terracotta bricks 🧱. Arguably one of the items you might spend more on considering the importance of external construction.
More focus on Kylie’s eye for details in every purchase she has made as if these tiny little details are the only thing that matters . She tells us as if we need to know how she has been obsessing over lamps in a shop for weeks, waking up at night thinking about them and pestering the shop owner into selling them to her for less than he wanted .
Aspersions cast at any given opportunity at people who like modern appliances, tapestry carpets that are new “showroom style “ and the colour pink ffs! 🤦🏼‍♀️.
Stone sink has made a resurgence and somehow Kylie or more likely Guido has schlepped another enormous heavy mofo of a sink so Kyle can indulge in washing vegetables and oversized pots . Discussion of the biggest oven she can find (afford) hint hint patreons/sponsors are all included in this INSUFFERABLE display of materialistic gloatfest blah blah blah blurgh 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
why is she SO out of breathe again?! It made it impossible for me to watch, I got about 5 min in, I love the constant talk about prices as per, the sofas paid for by a client, "whischever bricks are cheaper amore" (their dialogue seemed so stilted and awkward

Reactions: 7
Also apparently statement pieces of furniture get the tsk tsk wag finger ☝🏼☝🏼 “ her friends “ have . Whaddaya call a whopping great stone olive press from a bygone era Koils? Subtle !?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
@emm with regards to a recap ... one thing that we could mention is that K. seems to becoming increasingly lazy and uncommitted with regard to her YT vlogs, for example, three consecutive weeks of, very mundane, cookery vlogs ...

More baby speculation from one of K's followers ...

dKQ_uIX24O1Yn36i6KWBUwy4=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

M J
2 hours ago (edited)
emoji_u1f914.png
Hmm, what's happening here? A beautiful spring day and Kylie's wearing very loose clothing and a slight snip at the end of the skirt with gathering at the front. Not to mention you're really out of breath today for such a fit healthy lady
emoji_u1f601.png
emoji_u1f648.png
Maybe it's just a mother's intuition, an over observation or just wishful thinking something bigger maybe at play
emoji_u1f91e.png
emoji_u1f476.png
emoji_u1f37c.png

Show less

Not all the followers are uncritical of Kylie, thankfully ...

iQVP1C7yHU0vAOlED0_nI4NQ=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Rally Stanoeva
8 hours ago (edited)
I honestly found you’re attitude extremely judgemental in this video when talking about the kind of kitchen you want vs what most people have. Most people live in regular houses and apartments with modern appliances. We can’t all live in Italian villas. That doesn’t mean that those kitchens and appliances are any less used and loved and representing of the heart of the home than your very rustic “authentic” kitchen and tools. Sorry but it just comes off very snobby to say that most people have a million appliances out on their counters that they never use, unlike you. That’s just not true of most people.
emoji_u1f644.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
In case of further deletions...
20220326_080423.jpg

Oh the shame, a mass-produced garment!
20220326_080500.jpg

How can she dare play poor when the multiple properties /locations are so apparent...
20220326_080516.jpg

• Haha
I love Rally Stanoeva's comment @LucyHoneychurch It's nice some others are noticing her judgemental comments, although it took this long. Lol. Kylie seems to believe her stans that she is the best cook ever blah blah blah...when people far more skilled than herself use "modern gadgets" all the time. Also as noted, most people aren't squatting in a centuries old farmhouse, but have to "make due" with a modern flat.

@Alessandro back to the previous thread, my allergies have kicked up the past days as well. 🙈 It's awful.

• Heart
Seems K stopped herself at the last second and backpedaled from throwing poor G under the bus again.

28:11 "I do love art. I don't think Guido's, he's not as _____ . I mean he's not opposed to art but he doesn't think naturally to put stuff up."

Dare I fill in the blank with 'cultured as I am'?
Yes I noted KyLie's comment about "he's not opposed to art but...."🙄 @SaveGuidoFlavell. How can you be opposed to art unless you live in a totalitarian state?? While Guido is an accountant it is not mutually exclusive that he has no interest in art and it seemed a definite put down (by she who calls herself "artist" on IG😅) KyLie is also completely visually illiterate so it is the pot calling the kettle black😬
1FD2FA5C-5D25-41F3-8C65-94DB933B4AA6.jpeg

Agree @nostoneunturned that the new couches and risible reno plans were a gloatfest😵💫 I have to say KyLie has made such a massive mistake moving the living room and kitchen down to the frantoio that was meant for pressing olives, storing food and keeping animals. It is dark, with small barred windows; dank because it is right on the ground; heavy with those massive red-brick groined arches and will always be too cold as the space is too big to heat.

Instead of using the main rooms on the piano nobile that are light and dry with panoramic views of her ubiquitous pencil pines for the living and dining spaces; KyLie has chosen to go against the history and the architecture of the building (plus simple common sense) to create an untenable and very uncomfortable home for Guido and his family. She is no designer and even her new sofas look poorly made and super dull.

Does anyone else find it astonishing that she keeps saying she is paying for the renos of what is essentially Guido's family farm. Is it true? Or is KyLie saying it to get Patreon's to pay for her refurb? It seems very odd that Guido doesn't appear to contribute to the cost of the projects (according to her)🧐

Yes I know how you feel @Denise0211 🤧 The only thing I find helps is loads of Vitamin C (preferably 1000-2000 mg at a time) before it gets really bad. The "C" helps prevent allergens entering the cells of our bodies and causing all of the disruption🫣 It can also slow down the overreaction of your body to environmental triggers by decreasing your body’s histamine production.

Last edited:
It isn't that difficult if you have manners and aren't such a snob.

IMG_20220326_111416.jpg

@Alessandro I think the sofas look completely out of place. I'm no Michele Bönan, but the style and colors seem to clash horribly.
I'm torn about Guido contributing or not. On one hand it might be her trying to round up sympathy (and Patreon funds), OTOH, I can imagine Guido telling her if this is what SHE wants, she can do it with her own money. The whole project, to me, is based on her wanting content.

• Haha
I can't believe Guido and his family have let her make that awful dank room the sitting room, to me this implies she is psaying as surely they would refuse to fund this madness?

• Haha
Another key moment is when Guido interrupts her vlog to bring up a dinner invitation. Why did she apologize to the viewers instead of cutting it out? Perhaps a milder version of The Fall?

Another weekly flog of "furphy tales", (for Aussie slang lovers), that Kylie spins, designed for sympathy and money from the Patreons.
From the boring home tour (can you imagine actually having to be there and listen to even more of the less "curated version" of that?), lazy cooking, to the backpedalling on well, everything, let us face facts neither Kylie nor Guido can actually give a rat's a$$.

Apologies to actual rats.
1648294375275.png

Reactions: 3
What a joke KyLie has put so much information out there about herself @VeeJayBee 🙄 Frankly, the "very dangerous stalker" sounds like a lie to elicit attention and sympathy. It is just like the ludicrous situation she created for herself, purposely "getting lost" in the Dolomites at nightfall and pretending her life was at risk. Or the "infamous" post of her photo of an arm on a drip supposedly in a hospital in Rome, that she never explained. Fake News🧐
6A132667-435B-4E83-80BD-8383A9026535.jpeg

I couldn't resist this😱😳🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.