Kylie Flavell #4 Purloining the Patreon Purse

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grazie @Alessandro for the thread title.
Recap from thread 3-
-KyLie had her non wedding (neither official nor religious) despite being against restrictions at the time in a very boring video which mainly focussed on her lying on the floor surrounded by flowers :LOL:
-She posted a long an rambling "part 1" Q&A, part 2 has not been forthcoming.
-Having asked followers to suggest honeymoon locations several of them were dismissed based on the fact that she had been to sid places "with an ex" :rolleyes:
- Since posting the non-wedding video she has been radio silence on both youtube and instgram.

That is all I remember atm, as usual add anything I have missed!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Loud silence or Prgenant pause; honeymoon period or M.I.A .. you know f’sho KBride will take the mile if given the inch.. if I was a paid up patreon I would fo sho’ appreciate ..dare I say “Expect” some content from said “vessel” that justifies my Johnny Cash 💵 grazie e pronto. Ps what is the appropriate word for vessel in Italian in this context ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
@emm grazie mille for starting new thread and carrying us along on a 'new adventure'?? Not much else to recap as we had said it all in the 3rd title lol. What a letdown for fans as she had been building up to a mega event rushed off her feet & the result was symbolized in the pimple of a wedding cake atop a sea of cupcakes - 😚
@PlinyinTorquay as you are more of a travelling star than the cinematic Kylie atm why don't you post us a pic of Paris and/or Fragonard or whatever you like? Right off thread and loving it😉

@nostoneunturned. Not sure about vessel in this case=gabinetto?
Btw of limiting content to patrons, knowing how she wants to be a well-known filmaker, drone......etc, I doubt whether 847 patrons would be enough to keep her bloated ego afloat especially after crowing about 200k viewers. Intriguing silence though, no?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Also I tried to link to her wiki page in the recap but I still can't see the link, can anyone else?

Reactions: 3
Loud silence or Prgenant pause; honeymoon period or M.I.A .. you know f’sho KBride will take the mile if given the inch.. if I was a paid up patreon I would fo sho’ appreciate ..dare I say “Expect” some content from said “vessel” that justifies my Johnny Cash 💵 grazie e pronto. Ps what is the appropriate word for vessel in Italian in this context ?
They did host a super spreader - questionable rule following - hopefully silence not due to sickness

she has also entered higher level socially —- would this affect her outlook?

tied up in legal problems re rules

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She did say that she had been filming a new Tuscany series to be out this Summer, she could have put that out now if she is having a break for the wedding/honeymoon.

maybe she will come back with another story about broken equipment and another beg for money

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m forwarding the comments from the last few hours of Thread 3, just to keep my side of things rolling;

@PlinyinTorquay Sorry ... it's more about my interests than K again. I'm scared that I am coming across as the narc here ... heaven help me!

No; the fact that you ask the question shows empathy and, therefore, not a narc.

We need and enjoy content other than KyLIE, who has gone mute, much to my.... expectation.

We are off to Verona this weekend for a first trip since the same time, January, 2020.

The following lecture is on narcissism, a fairly succinct summary.

KyLIE could be the case study;

@Jerry Have a wonderful time in Verona! I have been there just once and had a lovely day!

Do you think that K has gone mute forever ... or Privatised herself so that she is only relating to admirers! By the way, I thought of K. on my flight yesterday as the dessert on the menu was Cannoli!

. I recall on the Canoli comments that one viewer actually wrote that he wouldn't eat them knowing they were deep fried. He got deleted. It's a fairly innocent comment if someone is concerned about their weight or health, in fact, until I saw the canoli recipe, I hadn't realised they were deep fried and I am now avoiding them too.

I tried to like cannolis, simply because they are an Italian dolce, but I don’t like them either; and the thought of Guido wolfing down a plateful of these sugary/fried crusts, makes me quesy now !

Regarding KyLIE, I think she’s gone mute for several reasons. She’s run out of things to talk about. How many times can she show her drone videos of Cyprus trees. Her renos are a bust, her wedding is a nonevent flop and she is not married, I think she appears in our forum and is irritated as any narc would be who doesn’t get fawning praise, she has a new income source(Guido) and I recently saw another vlogger choose to focus on his patreons at the expense of regular viewers(which turned me off) and she could be considering the same.

I think she’ll be back promoting wedding/event planning services and venue.

Denise0211 said:
Yes, enjoy and stay cool @Jerry Any soecific plans?

Thanks @PlinyinTorquay and @Denise0211

I’ve been to Verona before and was impressed by its coliseum and surprised by its row of upscale international stores, but going for the primary reason to pick up a puppy !

I’m still not convinced that this makes sense for someone who likes to travel, but we’ll see, am open to it.

Lake Garda is nearby, have not been there, so will see if we can fit that in as well.

Looking forward to the 3 hour drive and just getting out !

Denise0211 said:
@Jerry How nice! Puppy pics, we hope!

How funny, I'm at Peschiera del Garda this weekend.

I’ll look out for you !

I’ll be the one with the KyLIE hat !

Reactions: 6
I’m forwarding the comments from the last few hours of Thread 3, just to keep my side of things rolling;

@PlinyinTorquay Sorry ... it's more about my interests than K again. I'm scared that I am coming across as the narc here ... heaven help me!

No; the fact that you ask the question shows empathy and, therefore, not a narc.

We need and enjoy content other than KyLIE, who has gone mute, much to my.... expectation.

We are off to Verona this weekend for a first trip since the same time, January, 2020.

I tried to like cannolis, simply because they are an Italian dolce, but I don’t like them either; and the thought of Guido wolfing down a plateful of these sugary/fried crusts, makes me quesy now !

Regarding KyLIE, I think she’s gone mute for several reasons. She’s run out of things to talk about. How many times can she show her drone videos of Cyprus trees. Her renos are a bust, her wedding is a nonevent flop and she is not married, I think she appears in our forum and is irritated as any narc would be who doesn’t get fawning praise, she has a new income source(Guido) and I recently saw another vlogger choose to focus on his patreons at the expense of regular viewers(which turned me off) and she could be considering the same.

Denise0211 said:

I’ve been to Verona before and was impressed by its coliseum and surprised by its row of upscale international stores, but going for the primary reason to pick up a puppy !

I’m still not convinced that this makes sense for someone who likes to travel, but we’ll see, am open to it.

Lake Garda is nearby, have not been there, so will see if we can fit that in as well.

Denise0211 said:

I’ll look out for you !

thank you good idea! do the mods just automatically lock old threads? (I cannot even remember what happened last time!)

Reactions: 2
@Antonio I don't know whether it will still be on when you are here but did you know there's a Chanel exhibition at the Palais Galiera, Paris. https://www.palaisgalliera.paris.fr/en/exhibitions/gabrielle-chanel-fashion-manifesto

If you can't get to see it before the exhibition finishes it would still be possible to order the catalogue https://www.palaisgalliera.paris.fr/en/edition/gabrielle-chanel-manifeste-de-mode As a shoe connoisseur, I love the Chanel two-tone ballerinas. I'm a hopeless case as I purchased an exquisite pair of primrose leather espadrilles by Loro. Piana as I passed through Hamad Airport duty-free lounge yesterday. Maybe that's why Qatar Airways is making its passengers check in 4 hours before take-off ostensibly due to COVID but hoping they get bored and do duty-free shopping to entertain themselves!

@Jerry, please tell me what breed of puppy you are getting. I really need to know this. I hope you had a splendid day in Verona! :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
For pure chick flick fluff I just watched Emily in Paris … but then I scrolled through the offering on the Flix as I always do looking for good Euro Documentaries and this came up .. it moved me somehow … maybe because it was a son filming his dying mother .. I don’t know if he she was ill at the time but Franca Sozzani seems so fearless.. I admire that .

• Sad

Denise0211 said:

Denise0211 said:

I’ll look out for you !

When I wwoofed near Badia Calavena (90 kms west of Verona ) I arrived to discover that in the time I applied to go there and arriving, the family I stayed with had welcomed 10 puppies (‼)from a affair between a dashing flash- in-the- pan Alsatian and their own Nina ( smooth hair black hound of pointer of some sort ) . Part of my duties was to awake at dawn to the cry of David Bowie the rooster (had the alarm down ) and proceed down very steep stone stairs to a crucible like cooking pot , to boil up a colossal animals head ..I think it was pig from memory to make breakfast for all the puppies, mother and two other dogs …one was the most Gandalf-like Maremma and another Alsatian … it was heady times puppies as far as the eye could see ❤😍

• Haha
@Jerry, please tell me what breed of puppy you are getting. I really need to know this. I hope you had a splendid day in Verona! :)
I never thought this would be my choice because my friend had one when I was in high school and they bit at my ankles when I walked by !

A chihuahua.

I had a mixed breed as a boy and she was a lovely dog. Since then, I’ve only had cats.

My partner wants a small toy version dog, which, don’t tell her, I never considered to be dogs ! Not sure about the logistics of travel, but that will be new for me.

However, I do like dogs and they seem to like me, as we visted a breeder with about twenty and they all rushed up to me for attention.

We wanted a purebred and had chosen one, but then realized the breeder was not really a breeder, unfortunately, and we saw problems.

We didn’t want a “bug eye” chihuahua, but found a breeder near Verona and her puppies looked sweet. Often one has to reserve the dog before it’s born, but, to me, personality is paramount and we were fortunate to find some available to see.

We chose him a couple weeks ago and had to wait until he is a certain age. Photo below. Leave for Verona tomorrow

I’m giving you all this information, because I sense you are looking too, given the urgency in your message !

Bambi

1624736381136.png

• Heart
Reactions: 9
@Jerry Chihuahuas, I have to confess, have never been my favourite breed ... but this is exceptionally cute. I understand that they have a lot of personality way in excess of their size! ;-). They are extremely loving and protective of their owners. I have warmed to them as the guy who owns the dog hotel where I board my dog in Qatar has one called Princess and she amuses me very much as she is such a character. She is moody. Sometimes she is really pleased to see one and on other occasions is very angry. Anyway, I hope you enjoy your new furbaby! :) 💕

When I next get a dog I'm interested in a French bulldog or a Pug though I understand they have many health issues due to overbreeding esp respiratory due to their flat faces. But I've fallen in love with a couple of them that have a YouTube channel. Edward VII and Wallis Simpson had pugs! :). I saw some on the Blvd. St Germain this afternoon.

@PlinyinTorquay
@Jerry Chihuahuas, I have to confess, have never been my favourite breed ... but this is exceptionally cute. I understand that they have a lot of personality way in excess of their size! ;-). They are extremely loving and protective of their owners.

I understand they identify most with the person who trains them and that should be one person. That let’s ME off the hook ! My job is to enjoy him.

I knew I’d seen French bulldogs recently;

• Heart
The French Bulldogs on YT are Griffin and Haru. They might be in Korea or somewhere. Their owners are crazy .... for example, this episode where one of the owners dresses up as a giant ball (!!!). They are completely bonkers!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What a joy to spend the afternoon outside in a cafe, choosing food. This is fresh pasta, which is not usually what I go for, but was delicious, with fresh tomato, oil and cheeses and, of. course, basil for colour, taste, visual and scent. Only €10;

1624742026703.jpeg

Reactions: 4