Kylie Flavell #3 The narcissist’s not-zze: a wedding, gedding or predding? Decoded, deconstructed, dissected.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @Jerry and @Alessandro for the new title!

Apart from the wedding I cannot think what has really happened with in the last thread!
- She had planned to have a non official church wedding (despite it being against the rules in Italy atm) on their property due to the inability to get some kind of document from Oz, the priest (for some reason..) refused, leading some to speculate she has been divorced previously. The non wedding (hence the title) was too go ahead but she has mysteriously gone radio silence for the last few days
- She has apparently lied about her age to a quite significant amount
- Has threatened to move her account to private for all of the "abuse" she was getting, yet her comments seem to be just fawning fans offering to send her wedding gifts, the parasocial relationship continues.

Anyone who remembers anything else add it!

Reactions: 7
Yes, and the show wedding went from her thinking about making her own cake and dress to atlier, baker, catering, sculptors etc...😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thanks @Jerry and @Alessandro for the new title!

Apart from the wedding I cannot think what has really happened with in the last thread!
- She had planned to have a non official church wedding (despite it being against the rules in Italy atm) on their property due to the inability to get some kind of document from Oz, the priest (for some reason..) refused, leading some to speculate she has been divorced previously. The non wedding (hence the title) was too go ahead but she has mysteriously gone radio silence for the last few days
- She has apparently lied about her age to a quite significant amount
- Has threatened to move her account to private for all of the "abuse" she was getting, yet her comments seem to be just fawning fans offering to send her wedding gifts, the parasocial relationship continues.

Anyone who remembers anything else add it!
Thank-you @emm for taking the time to establish the new thread 😊 Below I’ve copied and pasted our various summations from last time that add up to a lot!

Recap on KyLie:

- sexualising her vlogs to sell her channel, herself and ultimately the holiday apartments

- keeping an narcissistic focus on herself in every video or vlog she posts

- hypocritical advice to followers about her life meanwhile she is doing the opposite of what she says

- Judgemental attitude about many things (drinking alcohol, one night stands, people that don’t like old fashioned things from the past) she seems to want to live as a 1950s housewife

- playing on the vulnerabilities of some of her more naive followers

- accepting advice on not getting the covid vaccine on the advice of her followers

- using Patreon money to buy YouTube video views, comments, IG followers, likes and comments to create a false impression she is a lot more popular than she is and using this to sell herself to other businesses

- rushed non official wedding because of missing a document – some have speculated that she needs proof of divorce from Australia and that they are rushing for the “religious but not official” ceremony as she may be pregnant. The engagement was announced by possibly the most cringe video an adult has posted on youtube.

- lying about her age which became apparent when the timeline of her moving to Italy would have put her age at about 13 rather than being an adult

- A few people on the thread have had dealings with her in real life and her “nice person” persona is just that, a persona, it is noticeable that she focuses on relationships with men she can flirt with rather than women, she seems to have no female friends

- presenting a consistently false and Disneyfied view of Italy especially under Covid

- encouraging unhealthy parasocial relationships with her followers by suggesting they give her gifts and write to her personally leading to potentially dangerous obsessions and disappointments when she doesn’t/can’t live up to what she has promised.

- aggressive/bullying response to any commentators that question her or her vlogs

- deleting any comments that don’t glorify how wonderful she is in every aspect or that suggest different ideas to hers or that point out issues with her videos

- creating a fake “cult” following that is only filled with an entirely one-sided sycophantic or fawning commentariat

- Claiming having little or no money so begging her Patreons to keep paying, meanwhile she is living a luxurious life that most Italians couldn’t dream of right now

- She’s the worst kind of hypocrite, berating those who don’t make the effort to learn about the culture, while she misrepresents the same culture she purports to love and exploits the fantasies and ignorance of those who don’t know enough to realize she is lying.

- She seems to be a narcissist, changing her colours to suit for the purpose of exploitation, whether it be for donations, patrons, gifts, rents, whatever. It’s all about her, never about anyone else.

- She carries with her the worst of millennial culture of grievance, entitlement, poor me ism, privilege, while pleading poverty, playing up the child into adulthood, acting like it doesn’t matter.

- She does injustice to the struggles of real Italians and lovers of this country who see and live the difficulties and absurdities every day, but still persist with the possibilities of being here.

- She creates this lie without regard to the consequences for those who might follow her advice, whether arriving in this country thinking you have to speak perfect Italian to order a coffee, that Italians are a polite people in the english sense, taking on a restaurant/event space during lockdown and shutdown, sitting out in the sun for dinner during a scorching summer.

- For anyone who knows and loves Italy and juxtaposes her self serving fantasies with their own both difficult and hard won joyous experiences, it is an insult.

- The entertainment is from watching someone make a fool of themselves while they think they are making a fool of you.

- Thank goodness for this forum to find other like minded individuals and for the opportunity to express this and to share.

- For the benefit of any newcomers - the many contributors to the Tattle Life Kylie Flavell threads were originally followers, subscribers, fans, admirers or patrons.

- Many of us had become frustrated, annoyed, disappointed, disillusioned or disenchanted after being deleted, ignored or flamed when commenting or questioning aspects of Kylie's activities.

- Others asked themselves why they were contributing financially to a woman who is engaged to - and, for the past year, has been living with - a man whose family's property holdings are substantial. (Before meeting Guido Kylie would plead poverty, saying, for example, that she could not pay rent or afford a coffee).

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I am torn between the next post either being a photo of her hand with a wedding ring on on a honeymoon somewhere or an emotional post of her crying over the breakup, like that other one with her rolling around on a beach

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thank-you @emm for taking the time to establish the new thread 😊 Below I’ve copied and pasted our various summations from last time that add up to a lot!

Recap on KyLie:

- sexualising her vlogs to sell her channel, herself and ultimately the holiday apartments

- keeping an narcissistic focus on herself in every video or vlog she posts

- hypocritical advice to followers about her life meanwhile she is doing the opposite of what she says

- Judgemental attitude about many things (drinking alcohol, one night stands, people that don’t like old fashioned things from the past) she seems to want to live as a 1950s housewife

- playing on the vulnerabilities of some of her more naive followers

- accepting advice on not getting the covid vaccine on the advice of her followers

- using Patreon money to buy YouTube video views, comments, IG followers, likes and comments to create a false impression she is a lot more popular than she is and using this to sell herself to other businesses

- rushed non official wedding because of missing a document – some have speculated that she needs proof of divorce from Australia and that they are rushing for the “religious but not official” ceremony as she may be pregnant. The engagement was announced by possibly the most cringe video an adult has posted on youtube.

- lying about her age which became apparent when the timeline of her moving to Italy would have put her age at about 13 rather than being an adult

- A few people on the thread have had dealings with her in real life and her “nice person” persona is just that, a persona, it is noticeable that she focuses on relationships with men she can flirt with rather than women, she seems to have no female friends

- presenting a consistently false and Disneyfied view of Italy especially under Covid

- encouraging unhealthy parasocial relationships with her followers by suggesting they give her gifts and write to her personally leading to potentially dangerous obsessions and disappointments when she doesn’t/can’t live up to what she has promised.

- aggressive/bullying response to any commentators that question her or her vlogs

- deleting any comments that don’t glorify how wonderful she is in every aspect or that suggest different ideas to hers or that point out issues with her videos

- creating a fake “cult” following that is only filled with an entirely one-sided sycophantic or fawning commentariat

- Claiming having little or no money so begging her Patreons to keep paying, meanwhile she is living a luxurious life that most Italians couldn’t dream of right now

- She’s the worst kind of hypocrite, berating those who don’t make the effort to learn about the culture, while she misrepresents the same culture she purports to love and exploits the fantasies and ignorance of those who don’t know enough to realize she is lying.

- She seems to be a narcissist, changing her colours to suit for the purpose of exploitation, whether it be for donations, patrons, gifts, rents, whatever. It’s all about her, never about anyone else.

- She carries with her the worst of millennial culture of grievance, entitlement, poor me ism, privilege, while pleading poverty, playing up the child into adulthood, acting like it doesn’t matter.

- She does injustice to the struggles of real Italians and lovers of this country who see and live the difficulties and absurdities every day, but still persist with the possibilities of being here.

- She creates this lie without regard to the consequences for those who might follow her advice, whether arriving in this country thinking you have to speak perfect Italian to order a coffee, that Italians are a polite people in the english sense, taking on a restaurant/event space during lockdown and shutdown, sitting out in the sun for dinner during a scorching summer.

- For anyone who knows and loves Italy and juxtaposes her self serving fantasies with their own both difficult and hard won joyous experiences, it is an insult.

- The entertainment is from watching someone make a fool of themselves while they think they are making a fool of you.

- Thank goodness for this forum to find other like minded individuals and for the opportunity to express this and to share.

- For the benefit of any newcomers - the many contributors to the Tattle Life Kylie Flavell threads were originally followers, subscribers, fans, admirers or patrons.

- Many of us had become frustrated, annoyed, disappointed, disillusioned or disenchanted after being deleted, ignored or flamed when commenting or questioning aspects of Kylie's activities.

- Others asked themselves why they were contributing financially to a woman who is engaged to - and, for the past year, has been living with - a man whose family's property holdings are substantial. (Before meeting Guido Kylie would plead poverty, saying, for example, that she could not pay rent or afford a coffee).
@Antonio. That's an impressive summary! 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am torn between the next post either being a photo of her hand with a wedding ring on on a honeymoon somewhere or an emotional post of her crying over the breakup, like that other one with her rolling around on a beach
I wonder too @emm which it will be...? Personally after KyLie’s boast of sculptors, couturiers and policemen - combined with the bizarre multi-Kylie Disney engagement video - I expect it will be as show-offy and flouncy as possible to trounce her frenemys and critics...

Reactions: 3
Thanks @emm for the new thread and I love the title! 😁
I had once thought that it would be the wedding that would bring the conclusion to thread #1 but here we are on #3 busier than ever and no sign of the predding.

• Haha
I wonder too @emm which it will be...? Personally after KyLie’s boast of sculptors, couturiers and policemen - combined with the bizarre multi-Kylie Disney engagement video - I expect it will be as show-offy and flouncy as possible to trounce her frenemys and critics...
multi-kyle video 😂 I would think maybe she would be posting it later to pretend she hadn't broken rules but that seems pointless as she has already said when it will be.... bizarreshe has not posted anything in days

Reactions: 4
multi-kyle video 😂 I would think maybe she would be posting it later to pretend she hadn't broken rules but that seems pointless as she has already said when it will be.... bizarreshe has not posted anything in days
Maybe the full-on attention irl as “the bride” has satisfied KyLie’s narcissistic craving for attention (for the moment)....By the way, I can imagine she is/was a bridezilla in her demands....

• Haha
How many of her Patreons will stick around after the wedding/predding/not-zze (if she hasn’t already been dumped) and she is living the high life on Guido’s purse? Interesting to look back at one of her few posts on Patreon where she lists all of her broken equipment 🤦🏼‍♂️And how she is going to publish all of her receipts for “transparency”. She never did it again of course. This one pictured is from Byron Bay where she was living off her parents🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
How many of her Patreons will stick around after the wedding/predding/not-zze (if she hasn’t already been dumped) and she is living the high life on Guido’s purse? Interesting to look back at one of her few posts on Patreon where she lists all of her broken equipment 🤦🏼‍♂️And how she is going to publish all of her receipts for “transparency”. She never did it again of course. This one pictured is from Byron Bay where she was living off her parents🙄
god this is so embarrassing, imagine begging people to pay to fund what is essentially a hobby so that you don't have to work

• Wow
Thanks 🙏🏼 for setting up the new thread a great title that reflects the mania that is the subject The KyLIE Show .
Antonio, thanks for the comprehensive re-cap. It’s some serious 🧐 rubbish she’s putting out there all sugar coated and ‘lite’ ; punctuated with flowers .
The threads continue for many reasons. It’s the level of sheer effrontery ( sfrontatezza ) in the hours/ years of her own and others lives she has “entertained” just so mind boggling. A forensic dissection has been made necessary. What is found here in this forum is a kind of therapy / or check in point for followers to find some reassurance that when something smells like bull💩 that’s because IT IS!
Reading the recap has me appalled all over again . The “religious but not official” gedding, predding not-zze got me this time …. in any other video has she once mentioned religion ? I don’t remember it at all being mentioned as something in her heart ….and she is pretty good at force feeding us the details of her heart …. Presumably religious belief won’t bring sponsorship perks to the table …. She probably would have thrived in the time of the Medici ….( if she is religious that is )
Guido’s purse presumably has some caveats….do pre-nuptials exist in Italy ?
The mental image I have of Kylie ransacking Guido’s purse is priceless 😂 so thanks for that. Also correct me if I am wrong with the Italian word for effrontery as sfrontatezza (Italian does not disappoint)….
Here is something I found interesting about narcissism and weddings albeit contained in a charitable cause

Last edited:
  • Wow
Thanks 🙏🏼 for setting up the new thread a great title that reflects the mania that is the subject The KyLIE Show .
Antonio, thanks for the comprehensive re-cap. It’s some serious 🧐 rubbish she’s putting out there all sugar coated and ‘lite’ ; punctuated with flowers .
The threads continue for many reasons. It’s the level of sheer effrontery ( sfrontatezza ) in the hours/ years of her own and others lives she has “entertained” just so mind boggling. A forensic dissection has been made necessary. What is found here in this forum is a kind of therapy / or check in point for followers to find some reassurance that when something smells like bull💩 that’s because IT IS!
Reading the recap has me appalled all over again . The “religious but not official” gedding, predding not-zze got me this time …. in any other video has she once mentioned religion ? I don’t remember it at all being mentioned as something in her heart ….and she is pretty good at force feeding us the details of her heart …. Presumably religious belief won’t bring sponsorship perks to the table …. She probably would have thrived in the time of the Medici ….
Guido’s purse presumably has some caveats….do pre-nuptials exist in Italy ?
The mental image I have of Kylie ransacking Guido’s purse is priceless 😂 so thanks for that. Also correct me if I am wrong with the Italian word for effrontery as sfrontatezza (Italian does not disappoint)….
Here is something I found interesting about narcissism and weddings albeit contained in a charitable cause
she apparently mentioned once about going to mass (of course with Guido..) as far as I am aware she never mentioned it before, of course... love the new italian word!always good to learn something new!

I wonder if she can't figure out how to make a beautiful video of the wedding. How can she film her own wedding in a way that suits her usual style? She would need to hire someone honestly. You can't just tell the guests to wait while she changes shot or takes a pan. I wonder if she will give some sneaky excuse for why she couldn't do a full video or one at all.
Honestly I can't imagine how awkward it must be normally for her to set a camera up with these randoms she supposedly has these deep and meaningfuls with. So cringe.

I wonder if she can't figure out how to make a beautiful video of the wedding. How can she film her own wedding in a way that suits her usual style? She would need to hire someone honestly. You can't just tell the guests to wait while she changes shot or takes a pan. I wonder if she will give some sneaky excuse for why she couldn't do a full video or one at all.
Honestly I can't imagine how awkward it must be normally for her to set a camera up with these randoms she supposedly has these deep and meaningfuls with. So cringe.
Although I do think if her family/neighbours were willing to be in that awful engagement video who knows, maybe they would accept it? maybe the filming issue was part of the reason for the priest;s refusal to be involved?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.