Kylie Flavell #2 faking, feigning and falsifying a phoney Tuscan Fantasy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think just because wedding is in the title, doesn't mean we only talk about that. In the Stephanie Jarvis threads, they come up with fun cheeky titles, then carry on talking about whatever they want to talk about her.

Regarding the Great Disappearance of Kylie Flavell, I cannot even imagine the attention a narc must put into their Big Day which is all about them. Especially when this wedding or predding is not just a wedding, it's part of an Important Business Plan. Will she also have corporate sponsors?

Also where do you honeymoon if you are these people in pandemic times?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Well there is a lot happening in the title that was chosen @Jerry lots of room for debate around lots of different issues... @emm has to go with the title that most people liked and as others pointed out, it will put it high in the seo...

Anyway, we already got through this thread really fast and we’ll soon be on to another topic after this....

KyLie’s keeping them all waiting and wondering (has she done it to whip up a frenzy among the diehards or has Guido discovered her true colours and dumped her?) She is never going to get rid of him while there is all that property and money to hand 😬
View attachment 599529
@Antonio ... KyLie’s keeping them all waiting and wondering (has she done it to whip up a frenzy among the diehards This might be intentional to create anticipation &c. In the eighteenth century, a young orphaned rhinoceros from Assam was brought to Europe by a representative of the Dutch East India Company. She was named Clara and toured Europe for around 20 years .... people bought tickets to see her and she was commemorated in many art forms ... but sometimes her owner would create doubt about whether Clara could make an appearance, saying she could be sick &c. which made her audiences all the more desperate to see her. This withdrawal could indeed be a deliberate strategy to excite and discombobulate Kylie's fans and, indeed, her detractors!

Amazon product

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I think just because wedding is in the title, doesn't mean we only talk about that. In the Stephanie Jarvis threads, they come up with fun cheeky titles, then carry on talking about whatever they want to talk about her.

Regarding the Great Disappearance of Kylie Flavell, I cannot even imagine the attention a narc must put into their Big Day which is all about them. Especially when this wedding or predding is not just a wedding, it's part of an Important Business Plan. Will she also have corporate sponsors?

Also where do you honeymoon if you are these people in pandemic times?
Oh for sure, same for when I read Guru Gossip the titles were just fun recap types of things. The discussion moved onto whatever was going on at the moment.

I vote for the Not-zze

And if she has undeclared sponsors it may prompt me to flag in some way. There's a blogger round my way in Veneto that just posted her stay in a luxury hotel in Venice with a clear "collaboration with...."

Reactions: 7
I'm sure the title has gone thru now given we're on p52 but just saw @FlyByeNight 's post - why not tack on after 'the Wedding/Pr/ etc = Kylie's Business Plan

Reactions: 1
@Antonio ... KyLie’s keeping them all waiting and wondering (has she done it to whip up a frenzy among the diehards This might be intentional to create anticipation &c. In the eighteenth century, a young orphaned rhinoceros from Assam was brought to Europe by a representative of the Dutch East India Company. She was named Clara and toured Europe for around 20 years .... people bought tickets to see her and she was commemorated in many art forms ... but sometimes her owner would create doubt about whether Clara could make an appearance, saying she could be sick &c. which made her audiences all the more desperate to see her. This withdrawal could indeed be a deliberate strategy to excite and discombobulate Kylie's fans and, indeed, her detractors!

Amazon product
Love the quirky analogy of “Clara’s Grand Tour: Travels with an 18th Century Rhinoceros” @PlinyinTorquay ! 🦏🦏🦏 Mmmmmm would like to buy the book😊Have you read it? Yes interesting to think of Clara as a metaphor for KyLie but instead of the man from the Dutch East India Company, she is the showman presenting herself around the world 😅

The recent radio silence could definitely be to enhance the lustre of when she deigns to reappear and to ‘discombobulate her detractors’ (even though we have found plenty to keep ourselves entertained from Stanley Tucci to bad pizzas and execrable interviews!) However, she did promise in her vlogs to give an ongoing update of the preparations from the cake to the ceremony so I guess the more avid of her fawning followers are probably disappointed she hasn’t lived up to this...

Reactions: 3
Making reference to Nazi, may be considered over the top to say the least, in my view, but it’s not my thread.
I wish to state unequivocally that the N*** word referred to above was not in my mind at all when I referred to Le Not-zze . I apologise for presuming the pun would be recognised by all.

As this is a fast-moving thread I don't imagine a thread title referring to the wedding will become stale.

I wish to state unequivocally that the N*** word referred to above was not in my mind at all when I referred to Le Not-zze . I apologise for presuming the pun would be recognised by all.

As this is a fast-moving thread I don't imagine a thread title referring to the wedding will become stale.
I thought Not-zze was very funny and apt @VeeJayBee 😊 No need to apologise. It didn’t cross my mind it could be construed any other way....

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.