KSI vs Logan Paul 2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember we had a thread here for fight #1
Is anyone actually planning to watch or follow this one!?

First time around there was a LOT of noise about this but this time I've heard hardly anything.

Ok so I never saw it the first time (what happened?!) but over the last year I’ve got a little more into youtubers, specifically a big fan of JaackMaate and his talk about it has got me interested- I’m even considering watching it 😂

Yel

I thought the rematch had already happened 😂

People move on quickly from YouTubers, I wonder if the viewing figures will be anywhere near as high as the last one

It's happening tomorrow night/sunday morning 😂
I heard True Geordie wasn't asked to do the commentary due to location, and his own ”personal issues” that have come up this year 😂 but he's doing a live commentary on his own channel.

I'm surprised how little is being said about it, maybe it's because it's in the US and not in the UK!?

Or maybe people just don't care anymore, I've noticed the American channels seem to be talking about it more than any uk channels.

I thought Logan Paul had left youtube 😂

Ok so I never saw it the first time (what happened?!) but over the last year I’ve got a little more into youtubers, specifically a big fan of JaackMaate and his talk about it has got me interested- I’m even considering watching it 😂
Last time was a draw, hence the high stakes of this rematch.

I wasn’t interested at all for the last one but have found myself really drawn in this time. Despite my better judgement I’m actually really looking forward to this and am planning on watching it at 4am UK time.

Used to despise both Paul’s but have realised over the last six months how much Logan has changed and that he is smart and decent and much more toned down now (Jake is still awful). I want KSI to win for some reason - don’t know if it’s the UK thing. Because I do find Logan more entertaining and witty. And also I think he will probably win. I know nothing about boxing, but he almost did last time with far less experience. His fitness was what got him - easily fixed over 14 months. I think lots of people know it deep down too, support for Ksi jsut doesn’t seem as genuine and sure. Happy to be proved wrong...

Whoever does lose, watching their fallout and their next steps amid mass ridicule will be facisnating in itself.

Reactions: 4
Honestly, I just find the whole thing such a pantomime, a very financially successful one, but pantomime all the same.

Reactions: 2
Oh I agree - but that’s whats made the whole thing so entertaining. I don’t care about boxing or pretending these guys are serious athletes. And if this was just normal YouTube drama with each side blowing hot air and insulting the other I’d not be remotely interested because it goes nowhere. But in this case, after the pantomime the two of them will be facing each other in a ring in front of millions - that’s suddenly very pressured and very real. In all honesty I generally hate the violence of boxing, but I can’t help be curious to see who can better back up their talk...

Logan: I woke up. And the first thing I did was sneeze. I was sick

Suuuureeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Dudeeeeee
Yo dudeeeeeee.
Dudeee.

I watched Jake and Logan on the TG podcast.
brian is a bit of a fan girl and it’s embarrassing, Mike is an idiot, Logan looks like he needs a baguette to go with that french artist look.

jake calls himself a massive troll. Accurate.

1 hour and 20 minutes I won’t get a refund on.

• Haha
I didn’t watch it due to the time. But I do like ksi and Logan. Both seem to have a lot of time for their fans. We went to the last fight. it’s nice to see hard working you tubers do well. I’m pleased ksi won.

It's happening tomorrow night/sunday morning 😂
I heard True Geordie wasn't asked to do the commentary due to location, and his own ”personal issues” that have come up this year 😂 but he's doing a live commentary on his own channel.

I'm surprised how little is being said about it, maybe it's because it's in the US and not in the UK!?

Or maybe people just don't care anymore, I've noticed the American channels seem to be talking about it more than any uk channels.

I thought Logan Paul had left youtube 😂
True Geordie said on his podcast it was because of his twitter leak... it wasn’t location as a lot of English youtubers commentated it I think 😂

not really bothered about the fight but it’s absolutely cringe seeing on Twitter how many millionaire youtubers that didn’t bother to fly out and ‘support their friend’ KSI are up his arse today..

did see a clip that Jake turned up with his toy belt from the last one proudly over his shoulder, then declared the whole sport fixed. Whilst wanting Hearn to sort him a fight. Probably just messed that up Jake 😂 what a knob

Dudeeeeee
Yo dudeeeeeee.
Dudeee.

I watched Jake and Logan on the TG podcast.
brian is a bit of a fan girl and it’s embarrassing, Mike is an idiot, Logan looks like he needs a baguette to go with that french artist look.

jake calls himself a massive troll. Accurate.

1 hour and 20 minutes I won’t get a refund on.
I saw that podcast. Mike is just a yes man hanger on. He’s latched on to Logan for the clout and comes across as one of those guys who thinks he’s an expert in everything. I don’t mind Logan he seems charismatic.

Reactions: 4
I kind of hope this encourages more well known personalities to settle their differences in the ring and we get some more interest in some charity fights (rather than PPV for celebrity benefit). Would like nothing more than to see more celebrities take their online beef away from social media and sort it out in the ring and shake hands afterwards and charity benefit from it.