Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Don’t believe it for a second.
I’m wondering if it’s true that the February fight isn’t going ahead though. According to Logan JJ hasn’t got on board.
Deji is an idiot ??‍♀

Reactions: 3

BetLynch

Well I think we now know it’s fake from the diss track deji has posted regardless of JJ’s video.
Disgusted by him talking about abortions for views.

Reactions: 2

Yel

Chatty Member
I've been seeing these pop up in my feed, I've never clicked on as assumed it was fake beef. It's so been overdone, time for some new ideas. Rehashing stuff that used to work is the road to irrelevancy.

Reactions: 2

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Just seen that this is still going on

The sceptical part of me thinks it’s all a set up for a deji v ksi boxing match?? If It’s not the parents need to intervene and get it off youtube
Have you watched Deji’s uploads.
It’s actually hilarious to see how much he’s trying to rinse this one out. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Have you watched Deji’s uploads.
It’s actually hilarious to see how much he’s trying to rinse this one out. 😂
Yeah I just watched the latest one and he went from screaming with anger to pretending to cry. He seems to think that just because he says he’s learnt women arent objects that makes his behaviour in the past okay too. Wouldn’t be so sorry if his brother didn’t out him.

BetLynch

Oh hadn’t seen that, off to look. Only heard of Deji when the boxing thing was happening and his videos drive me nuts. He struggles to string a sentence together and just shouts
They are just copying the Logan and Jake Paul fake drama.
All set up for millions of views meaning the ££££ fly in.Their followers are kids and it will go over most of their heads but the abortion stuff which is all the latest diss track is about is disgusting.

BetLynch

Looking at ksi’s twitter I actually think it’s real. I reckon ksi is worried little bro might spill some serious tea on him. And Deji is stupid enough to
If Deji hadn’t released this tonight then maybe.
But he’s out in LA,has recorded a track and video..
All premeditated.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
This is embarrassing... I didn’t watch this because I’m not that desperate

But The recap from keemstar ?

Deji is seriously like a 12 year old boy.
What is the point to any of this.
Why have I watched keemstar ?
So many questions

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Just seen that this is still going on

The sceptical part of me thinks it’s all a set up for a deji v ksi boxing match?? If It’s not the parents need to intervene and get it off youtube

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Well I think we now know it’s fake from the diss track deji has posted regardless of JJ’s video.
Disgusted by him talking about abortions for views.
Oh hadn’t seen that, off to look. Only heard of Deji when the boxing thing was happening and his videos drive me nuts. He struggles to string a sentence together and just shouts

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Looking at ksi’s twitter I actually think it’s real. I reckon ksi is worried little bro might spill some serious tea on him. And Deji is stupid enough to