Krusties #5 Neil Diamond is singing…fly high Sweet Caroline xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Krusties #6 pull up a seat and join in for a natter or just read through whilst you're sat on the crapper.

Sorry, have I lowered the tone again? I did find it rather amusing😂

Staples, how big are Nobby's nuts?
Hahaha, love it, we've got to have this one 🤣🤣

Evening my friends, just having a catch up. Mrs E, we've not forgotten last time you shaved your legs, the drains were blocked for weeks 🤣 👽🤗❤😘

And this is for Gullri ❤ now you know exactly what I was saying about the Skanky thread xx

BareGeneralBarebirdbat-max-1mb.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My Lord I do hereby plight thee my troath.

what does that mean? What is a troath to trout? It sounds very old talk we say things without knowing what they really mean

Peeks, Bar 54 where are you?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My Lord I do hereby plight thee my troath.

what does that mean? What is a troath to trout? It sounds very old talk we say things without knowing what they really mean

Peeks, Bar 54 where are you?
@Harrigan it means that when a couple become intimate, they confirm and pledge (give their word) that they will remain faithful and keep only to each other (think it's troth? ) which means it then moves onto betrothed (wedded)

• Heart
🎶She sits there so refined,
and drinks herself half blind.
She lost her youth
and she lost her love,
now she lost her mind🎶
I almost cry when I hear this sad song that poor crazy Lola🥲
🎶

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.