Krusties #3 The Star Paws trilogy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning all! It's a busy Saturday today. The Christmas decorations are coming down from the loft...muggings here will be effing and jeffing trying to untangle two bleeping thousand fairy lights later. I swear every year I put them away neatly and some bugger tangles them up for a laughπŸ˜‚
I have a food shop to do as well...so be warned, I maybe slightly pissed laterπŸ₯΄ You will be treated to a picture of my masterpiece of a treeπŸŽ„

Pink squirrel my lovely, you sound like you need a well earned rest today! Take it easy❀

Have a lovely day allπŸ₯°

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Morning all, feeling rather good today, mainly relieved I've had my results and every
thing is just hunky dory. Had Fish and Chips from the local chippy which in the past
I've whinged about but last nights meal was very good.

More decluttering and dusting to do over the weekend, I just do a bit at a time, not
really been in the mood for doing it all in one go. Some stuff that needs to be binned
has been stored in my shed so we can bin it over time. Still got VHS tapes which really
are useless which are just one of the items in my shed.

Had a little drama last night, I couldn't turn on the Sky box, bastard wouldn't via the
remote or the button on the box. Turned off the box at the mains and waited 5 mins
then tried again and thankfully it worked.

Thanks to all you people for the support, opening up to you has helped me from going
out of my mind. I'm just happy I know where I am with this issue and you people know
about it and could pass this experience to others.

Have a good weekend. β™₯

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Morning all! It's a busy Saturday today. The Christmas decorations are coming down from the loft...muggings here will be effing and jeffing trying to untangle two bleeping thousand fairy lights later. I swear every year I put them away neatly and some bugger tangles them up for a laughπŸ˜‚
I have a food shop to do as well...so be warned, I maybe slightly pissed laterπŸ₯΄ You will be treated to a picture of my masterpiece of a treeπŸŽ„

Pink squirrel my lovely, you sound like you need a well earned rest today! Take it easy❀

Have a lovely day allπŸ₯°
Bloody hell @MrsEms you've got a full day ahead too. I look forward to seeing your tree later x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Morning all, feeling rather good today, mainly relieved I've had my results and every
thing is just hunky dory. Had Fish and Chips from the local chippy which in the past
I've whinged about but last nights meal was very good.

More decluttering and dusting to do over the weekend, I just do a bit at a time, not
really been in the mood for doing it all in one go. Some stuff that needs to be binned
has been stored in my shed so we can bin it over time. Still got VHS tapes which really
are useless which are just one of the items in my shed.

Had a little drama last night, I couldn't turn on the Sky box, bastard wouldn't via the
remote or the button on the box. Turned off the box at the mains and waited 5 mins
then tried again and thankfully it worked.

Thanks to all you people for the support, opening up to you has helped me from going
out of my mind. I'm just happy I know where I am with this issue and you people know
about it and could pass this experience to others.

Have a good weekend. β™₯

Can you come round my house and do some decluttering for me too! I do still have some of the kids baby clothes still, my youngest is 13 years oldπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

I'm so glad every thing has turned out good for you. Of course we were all right behind you...because you are our captainπŸ‘¨β€βœˆοΈπŸ˜‚

Have a great weekend 😘

Bloody hell @MrsEms you've got a full day ahead too. I look forward to seeing your tree later x
I know...right now I'm hiding in the bathroom...shhhhhπŸ€«πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Can you come round my house and do some decluttering for me too! I do still have some of the kids baby clothes still, my youngest is 13 years oldπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

I'm so glad every thing has turned out good for you. Of course we were all right behind you...because you are our captainπŸ‘¨β€βœˆοΈπŸ˜‚
Have a great weekend 😘
You still owe me a photo of the leather skirt!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@Dollylovesshoes has Dave written to Father Christmas yet? My cats are never excited for Christmas. Well maybe just a little bit when there's paper all over to play with. The dogs go bonkers opening pressies. They all get Christmas dinner & have everything they can safely eat.

Shall we have a Krusty/Scrunchy Xmas do? We can all be on here 1 evening with drinks & nibbles πŸ™‚ Like lots of others I have been dragged through some difficult days by my Tattle family. Even when I don't have time to type I try to read. I'm so pleased we have been allowed this side thread. I feel we genuinely help, support & advise each other. Sometimes it's nice to have someone 'out the box' to make everything okay. Thank you my lovelies 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 10
@Pink Squirrel Dave takes no notice really although he does get a stocking.🀣 but soddin balls go under sofa,duck that,I can’t get on hands and knees to get it,duck knows what the duck is under my sofa.πŸ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You're not going to let me get away with this are you?πŸ˜‚
See what Santa brings🀣
Charge him Mrs Ems, don't give it up for free missus! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘

Afternoon all, glad we're all well even if busy bee's doing Christmas chores πŸ‘½πŸ€—β€πŸ˜˜πŸŽ„β›„ jingle bells and all that xx

@Pink Squirrel bless you ❀😘 the roads will be ok in the afternoon, abnormally quiet I'd say, this is my weekend I go everywhere else BUT up there to town as I can get round in peace & quiet. It's what I call 'Brigadoon' weekend, it appears out of the mist 4 days a year just for the convenience of the coachloads coming in, never mind everyone that has to live and work there the rest of the time. BAH HUMBUG ! 🀣🀣

• Heart
  • Haha
As it's quiet at the moment, I've started the new thread.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.