Kristyjgreen #4 ASA clamping down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on a minute. Just seen her endless stories of her hen do with tags to all the clothes. But not one from her Krusty x ITS hen range. It’s all just cheap 💩 from Shein and PLT.

Reactions: 2
All her videoes of the hen weekend are of her, posing and dancing. Hardly anything of all the others that made an effort to attend. Basically she just wants to make memories of herself!

Reactions: 6
I’ve got such bad second hand embarrassment when she posts herself dancing. It’s so caring and don’t even get me started on her dancing with that bloke and rubbing his stomach. She really did make it all about her. Bet the other girls were so over it after a couple of hours in her company with her swishing her horsey plait around

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My goodness! The second hand embarrassment from those stories. That whole hen do was so tacky and cringy. May send her stories to my friends as a what not to do if you want to remain friends 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She can't seem to spend a weekend at home can she?
She really doesn’t like her house does she!!!!!!!

My goodness! The second hand embarrassment from those stories. That whole hen do was so tacky and cringy. May send her stories to my friends as a what not to do if you want to remain friends 🤣🤣
Crept off to throw up…….lovely. How classy. Bet the villa place she’s going for her ‘second wedding/vow renewal/everyone look at me because I have to be the centre of attention’ party are absolutely dreading that rowdy chavvy lot turning up!!!! And it’s been a week since the ‘hen/excuse for a chavvy piss up and she’s STILL going on about it as though she’s the only one in the world that’s had a night out. It was only two days babes. Get over it. God help us after Italy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She’s put another photo on her stories of her child butt naked. Just so wrong

• Angry
She’s put another photo on her stories of her child butt naked. Just so wrong
It’s so irresponsible imo! Without the risk of not knowing who’s around or viewing stories, it’s also a heatwave and his skin should be protected from the sun! She’s clearly more interested in him getting a bloody suntan! 😡

Reactions: 1
She’s so out of touch with the real world. Yeah we get your family has lots of money. 🚤 it’s just too much. I hope she keeps losing her followers

Another coffee and poached eggs. Good god she’s dull. She’s a total has been now. No one is influenced by that tit any more. It’s been done to death.

Reactions: 4
She said on her stories the other day that Laura Hopper is her oldest friend and they've been friends since they were 4. I wonder how Kristy feels that Laura is more well known than her and that Laura is married to a successful, undoubtedly rich, actor?

How can he not know what his kids eat ????!!!
I feel a ‘tiny’ bit sorry for her if he’s that useless 😂 Someone else has commented best daddy day care - I can’t stand this idea of people saying dad is babysitting. You don’t babysit your own child, the dad is equally responsible for them 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.