Kristyjgreen #4 ASA clamping down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always think if any of these huns had a hen do would she put in the same level of effort & expense everyone puts in to her
that’ll be a big fat NO. She HAS to be the centre of attention. I actually find her incredibly sad. She obviously craves something that makes her behave like that. She probably craves happiness because if she truly was she wouldn’t behave like that. I would’ve been mortified to have been part of that group. I’ve met Emma Carpenter through a friend and that was SO not her scene. She would’ve hated it. If you noticed later on in the evenings when they were all acting like dicks she was no where to be seen. They were all acting like 19yr old chavvy kids, except they weren’t. They’re all in their mid to late 30’s. Tragic.

Reactions: 6
I was being a nosey cow at some of the others that I didn’t know & I’m surprised she’s friends with that Laura Hopper as both her & her husband are actors. Her husband has got 1.8 million followers & has been in all sorts - Umbrella academy on Netflix & other various films on there too. Surprised they are pals since Krusty always has to be number one 😂

Reactions: 4
Laura Hopper was, I think, the rebel in the black bikini who broke the dress code

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh duck off! As if a two year old asked to be posted on instagram especially one who we are yet to see even speak. She's so full of tit.
If he did genuinely ask that, THAT is the sign she surely needs that tells her she spends wayyyy too much time on her phone around her children.

Also, toys on the highchair while North Sea is eating... No wonder Lettuce has no interest in food!

If he did genuinely ask that, THAT is the sign she surely needs that tells her she spends wayyyy too much time on her phone around her children.

Also, toys on the highchair while North Sea is eating... No wonder Lettuce has no interest in food!
Exactly! Most parents would be upset if their two year old asked to be on insta. It says so much about her parenting or lack thereof. Lettuce and North Sea will be just like her niece in a couple of years pandering to cameras rather than enjoying being children.

Reactions: 5
Exactly! Most parents would be upset if their two year old asked to be on insta. It says so much about her parenting or lack thereof. Lettuce and North Sea will be just like her niece in a couple of years pandering to cameras rather than enjoying being children.
Lettuce and North Sea cracks me up every time 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Definitely. Can't believe she thinks it endearing her 2 year old knows what Instagram is/wants something to be posted?! She looks like a head if what she's put is bull💩, even worse if it's true IMO. Way too much time pushing the camera in their faces.

Reactions: 2
Here’s a link to my dress. So you can all see I spent £545 on it. Get. A. Life.

• Wow
Here’s a link to my dress. So you can all see I spent £545 on it. Get. A. Life.
Oh and this looks familiar by the same shop…………..!!!!!!!! Another ‘copied’ look!!!!!! She thinks she’s so ‘original’ !!!!! She just copies what everyone else has already done!!!!!!!!! Oh wasn’t that your wedding aswell babes, cos you’re ALREADY married?!!!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That plait was so awful, I truly can't believe that someone could think they're so amazing and fabulous whilst wearing that on their head! I'm baffled

She truly is a twit. I'd be so tempted to open an overhead and bash her with it. Why does she think its funny to be so loud and disruptive on a plane with other people? Its just so bleeping rude and mannerless.
She and her sister, and their mates by the look of it, have no manners

Reactions: 3
She and her sister, and their mates by the look of it, have no manners
Absolutely! It really highlights how little class they have. I have never and would never behave like that on public transport with others around!

Reactions: 6
Absolutely! It really highlights how little class they have. I have never and would never behave like that on public transport with others around!
If I was on a plane and some prick started doing the splits and twerking in the aisle I'd complain to the crew. Hopefully some of the passengers on board had the sense to do that! Although they probably would have carried on with their behaviour even if told not to do it as they seem to think the world revolves around them all

She truly is a twit. I'd be so tempted to open an overhead and bash her with it. Why does she think its funny to be so loud and disruptive on a plane with other people? Its just so bleeping rude and mannerless.

Edit: Why does Lettuce not have any shoes on?
Oh good is she STILL going on about the bloody ‘hen’ do. FFS she’s going on about this more than she did when she actually got married!!!!! I’m bored already babes.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.