Kristyjgreen #4 ASA clamping down

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is such a liar!!!!! Her hair has not grown that much and that Hairmask is Nuskin and she’s making out she’s only just started using it lol oh and the hair vitamins that you harped on about so much before that you can’t be arsed to reorder ?!!!!! Christ why would you be ‘influenced’ by anything she ‘promotes’ ?!!!!

Reactions: 1
So she states North Sea is ill on Friday but the poor things been dragged outside in the cold last night and tonight!!!!! 🙄

Reactions: 2
She really loves herself. Who sends Christmas cards with a drawing of themselves on it. Could be worse I guess. Could be photos from the (not a) wedding

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Leaves Ocean in the living room on her own, next to a glass shelving unit, whilst she prances round her beige box showing us how tit and Christmassy it is. Another example of top parenting there Kristy! 👍🏻

Reactions: 4
Leaves Ocean in the living room on her own, next to a glass shelving unit, whilst she prances round her beige box showing us how tit and Christmassy it is. Another example of top parenting there Kristy! 👍🏻
I really don’t get why they’ve done that with their bedroom window. Blinds on the window but then curtains about a metre in front ??? What a waste of bloody space. I get it’s like a bay window but that just looks odd I think. Their bedroom is way smaller than their room in the old house but doing that has made it even smaller I think.

Reactions: 1
Away AGAIN and she said yesterday that North Sea was poorly again but yet again she’s being dragged around in the cold. Poor lads not even got a coat on!!!!!

I noticed the lack of coat too yet they’ve both wrapped up. Always the same. They have big puffer jackets whilst the kids look frozen solid

Why would Diechman want to do a partnership with her? Boots all look ridiculous on her twig legs. It’d make me NOT want to buy them.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.