Kristyjgreen #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her husband seems to be doing ‘Nuskin’ now as a job, too. She has put a link on her stories today for the Nuskin product that won an ASOS beauty award and if you click on the link the Nuskin page is in his name! He never seems to be at work these days so perhaps he does that as his job? Guessing that as he’s from a wealthy family their house is all paid for etc
It could also be that she’s created an account in his name “under” her and all her links are in his name because they can earn extra bonuses that way. I used to do Nu Skin and was advised to do it with my boyfriend but never did - also totally glad I’m out that cult now 😂🤣

Reactions: 5
Why take a new born to the hair dressers to breathe in hair dye and get covered in hair spray?!

Reactions: 2
reporting her does pay off, it angers me that she doesn’t follow the rules constantly! Especially when advertising her Nuskin products

B9D9591A-2ACC-43FB-BBD5-CAF7C0FC249F.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Wheyyy! Good work
Power in numbers! The more people that report her the more they’ll listen and take action. It’s so simple for anyone who doesn’t know how. Just google ASA make a complaint and make sure you have screenshots of the offending stories or posts. If she’s posted links to Lumi spa stuff or clothes without seatings it’s an affiliate link, make sure you copy the link for the complaint!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.